E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

Its ironic that the biggest nuuub in the game was able to figure it out while everyone else was busy criticizing or asking for an “excuse” because they dont realize that tactical suicides is a thing (I’ve been using thst strategy for years). It actually takes more strategy and skill to know when the right moment to die is than to win a battle. Everyone wins battles once in awhile. But not everyome has died at the right time when it was necessary

1 Like

i know, like this f1 @Excel @iceman dont you lads agree :wink:

also kæn srly when are we playing agien?
hit me up in the dm’s bby

2 Likes

Okay so a last parting gift from our very dead team to Trajic, Teaa and friends. Who at the moment have about 25 allies planted in their favour on a 6 man world. From the 2 Big battles we’ve had with them, the BRs have already shown 18 different players. Just scroll up and check

It was the weekend and 2 of my alliance members had some time to troll around.

We took back Africa and Europe from the rank 1 and 2 teams.

Currently they’re rushing to end era by 100 tick relic control. So we attempted to cross into SA to support PLO since he’s alone in a random alliance in this fight. A combination of LB players ( including 2 freshly planted players) attempted to hit us as we crossed. Here’s what happened.

Screenshot_2

As usual they all died again. Of course if you keep planting players to suicide and boost their armies back you’ll probably win the era. But I sure hope PLO gives them a run for their money. I had a fun weekend but now its back to work and studies. See you all soon guys!

6 Likes

This time is was actually a needed suicide…

3 Likes

great thread guys fun read

3 Likes

Plo is true enemy and someone fun to war not like losers who come here to cry only…

Well its was long and fun era… but im glad i didnt play it serious :grin:

My team is the best @Psi @Gaurav @trajic1 @newbie and Sue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

All those night of :joy: :sob: :rage: would never be same without you :heart:

@ALP you are the best :kissing_heart:

congrats to the winners and ty everyone who helped, and i hope all eras are like this, bd needs them :grinning:

Respect to all who played fair(list isnt long tho) and who wasted time and sleep and money, hope we fight again sometime(but i quit like @trajic1)

Edit: Rudi sucks

12 Likes

yes PLO teached us doing this.

you took eu and africa actually when we had no army there and after our troops laned you lost it in 20tick as well.

did you think, that’d be easy like this ? " take free areas when enemy was far away and move for make more trouble because none can stop me "

its T man, take care next time.
and that was funny i saw you had face of sharing brs on this topic, pls don’t make me share brs i have killed all your armies with nukes and spies because i am lazzy to doing this atm.
my stats showing well alredy.

anyway was funny era because PLO decided to play against us but, Neutron you were nothing on this era, had all world when we had only half of AA and only things you did, was crying when PLO joined us even he did nothing for us, played for only himself.
as i said before and i am saying you would win but with that brain seems like you will be like BP and will never learn.
GL

7 Likes

Are you salty much? You’re winning the era, take comfort in that.

About BRs, I shared that only to give perspective to the era and fill the community on what was happening. You don’t need to be negative about everything.

Also that was like my 2 BR share ( the first wasn’t even my battle). I have a truck tons of your alliance units killed in my archives but I honestly find no pleasure in sharing them. They aren’t trophies I plan to keep. Feel free to share BRs of where you nuked and spied me lol. ( ya’ll run to post every single kill here so please stop lying to us.)

No matter how you plan to insult me or my team, without us, 40k plus reds would not be spent on this era even though we got really inactive. Were we noobs? Sure. Did we make Battledawn more money to live longer for everyone? Of course.

Now please let me sleep, I keep getting emails when people reply my posts. Just enjoy your win bruh. You guys did a good job with 25 players and 40k plus reds.

3 Likes

“Whether here or in the real world, you can cry when it hurts. There’s no rule that you can’t show feelings just because it’s a game.” -Kirito.

Farewell,

-Psi

4 Likes

GG all. Very fun and draining era

3 Likes

ending pictures of the world

4 Likes

Again, no idea whats happening this era but this BR gave me anxiety… why is there so much mixed chassis im screaming please stop doing this people

10 Likes

They were dif alliances so when joined one all were mix :yum:

3 Likes

Mixed chassi would not be a problem, but did u see all the armors on the losing side?

You got Rangeds for 36 Squads, Armors for 106 Squads. For Tanks. If they had invested on Damage Tanks, they woulda won the battle. On the sad note, they still won the era xD

5 Likes

damage doesnt get enough love

7 Likes

well in their defence im sure you must’ve known that the era ends at tick 1950 so there is a good chance that it gets extended till there. you should’ve cleared your schedule accordingly :wink:

and if you couldn’t and lost because of it dont be a sour loser :slight_smile:

inactivity is why people lose.

“oh i got my army trapped, i quit” - said no one ever! :expressionless:

it’s always inactivity… well mostly not always but i think i made my point.

peace

1 Like

Era is over you noob stop talking about it …

You were inactive one so shhh, you have no right to talk about it now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

shush dz

i login once in a week. lemme be cool! please :’(

im still your 3rd favourite indian :frowning:

3 Likes

4th… wth you wish :joy:

2 Likes

Wrong thread G, its last E3.