E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

they still havent lost yet. save your gloating for if they all just start quitting

1 Like

Retweeting? This ain’t twitter fam

5 Likes

@SlaughterHouse Didn’t you get nuked and die literally within a few hrs of attacking T, after failing to invade Aus from NZ?
They made a bad call but we all know what a bitch it is to play against PLO, rushing and ions making it hard to call what a fight will turn out like. But you are right, it’s funny to see that happen to them after the shit they talked earlier on

9 Likes

You’re their spokesman now? Thanks for the PR response. Quitting when you can’t play isn’t losing. Losing major battles is losing.

2 Likes

Losing major battles isn’t losing at all, as the same way we had lost the 1st one and I kept myself alive in that corner. Sometimes we lose, to win later. But we all can see that mistakes were done, wrong battles were taken. So take it and move on.

3 Likes

im talking about the amjority or nearly all of your team quitting when they still had all of asia and africa. It also doesnt serve you to call them bad, because they beat you and your team pretty handily

4 Likes

This isn’t about me at all. I already explained 100 times that most of my team members( including myself) couldn’t play for their own personal reasons.

What me and many others are asking here is why they took that battle and why they’re not quick to jump on here and trash talk as usual. Very simple. xD

2 Likes

Fair to say they beat you? @NeutronX

4 Likes

Well we never really finished the era but yeah if they want to count taking territory from players who didn’t bother to log as an achievement/victory, its fine by me.

1 Like

Much love from Motiri (let your king watch)
Thanks tea alliance

3 Likes

LOL papi PLO is love :joy:
I knew something like this would come up sooner or later haha GG

3 Likes

lmao, first off i never launched a single attack on T, secondly yeah i did get nuked and killed lol, i forgot it was a holiday here, i didnt log all weekend. not making an excuse cause it was pretty funny. Regardless of the matter, i wasnt talking shit, it was a serious question as to what made them take that fight.

2 Likes

They most likely got too stressed or bored by the era so they decided to crash. There were times when i would get burned out and tired from lack of sleep i would just find an opportunity to die so i can get some sleep while rebuilding an army. (Dw, i never did it if i was in a big team or a FTW team where i mattered, if anyone i played with wondered if thats why i died). And since im a booster i can just boost back pretty quickly

As long as it doesnt compromise the rest of the team. But in the event where the entire team just has feels like that or doesnt want to finish or dont think they can finish, i can understand taking a battle like that with the whole team

1 Like

Btw, is there anyone that was there to see what happened? Is it possible that someone from their team turned or didnt time things right and they just decided to yolo or werent able to turn? I had that on the era that felipe and viktor and i were talking about above. Where during a big battle one of us couldnt turn because the arrow of the turned allies was bigger and was blocking the view of the army that still had to turn, so the only way it could be done was via orders screen but there wasnt enough time left in the tick.

Or it could be a case of them turning and the origin getting taken. Idk. Nobody here explained what happened. Just making fun of them for taking a poor battle

1 Like

this was the main reason i was asking why they went with the attack. just want to know what all happened or if it was on purpose.

1 Like

i could for see them suiciding to take off their overhead to build anti chassis.

1 Like

Some of 'em wanted to turn, Teaa wanted to turn. But others were also discussing if should turn or not, at the end… The death was decided.

2 Likes

Will PLO manage to grab the relic or will he be too late and We(alliance) will end the era with 100 control ticks before he reaches. All in the next episode of …

9 Likes

accurate statement…

1 Like

@Kaen tactical sucides best sucides

2 Likes