E 3 when dead thanks to atom

atom and clan they all the same they all allys rose the biges noobs

4 Likes

E3 died long time when Ilona took it as Admin. ATOM is just farming dead worlds I do not see any problem on it.

3 Likes

Would you care to explain in what way does someone taking over the role of admin influence the competition on a world? Unless there is more to what youā€™re saying and you refrained form elaborating youā€™re making a rather moot point at best. At worst, itā€™s a complete non-sequitur.

1 Like

Iā€™ve played like 4-6 eras after she took the role of Admin, so I know what Iā€™m talking about. And most of ppl I know have quit planting on E3 cuz it does not worth the time and effort anymore.

4 Likes

big noobs indeed!!! MY MAN WITH THE TRUTH!

1 Like

Correlation =/= Causation my dude. Switch in Admin is ā€˜recentā€™ā€¦ BD has been dying slowly over timeā€¦ therefore itā€™s unfair to blame the Admin for a world slowly going to waste.

Back in my day ATOM was just one of those alliances you saw place on every era and sit in a corner pretending to act tough. Theyā€™re like AGE except I respect them slightly less because they talk tough whereas AGE just did their thing quietly. When the strong move on itā€™s inevitable thereā€™s a power-vacuum allowing something lesser a chance to monopolize resources.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to say it again, Iā€™ve played her worlds and I can say even with Tom/Theo/Ash being inactive, he was a better Admin for E3. I know youā€™ve been away and dunno if you have played any E3 era recently. So, that ainā€™t just me but my teammates and some of my enemies have been in to.

I agree.

Tom is high key the best admin along with @Simmen

You are comparing past memories to current events in a game where the community is significantly smaller than it used to be. Thereā€™s really no way to compare the Admins over time; itā€™s apples and oranges.

2 Likes

I meant to say youā€™ve been away because Iā€™ve played Eras 89, 92, 94, 95, 100, 101, 106, 108, 109, 111, 112, 114 and 115ā€¦ It is at its 118th era atm. So I played when it was with Ash/Tom/Theo and as soon as Ilona took the role I still kept playing it. It has nothing to do about the community being small, as I kept fighting same ppl almost every era. Its just the way Ilona thinks her world is that made people quit playing it.

3 Likes

Illona is totally absent from her worlds (in my experience)ā€¦ That definitely will effect players wanting to play an era. She has 0 response ability. Worse then Joe.

Josh is amazing, I feel more comfortable boosting and playing hard on his eras.

4 Likes

It doesnā€™t help when the rewards are only 2.5k blues. Literally not worth boosting for that

4 Likes

Youā€™re still talking? I thought I told you to focus your loud mouth on someone else. Focus on your health and your own gameplay after your F4 disasterclass.

I like you cos youā€™re a frank guy but you have got the totally wrong idea of who we are. Thatā€™s alright too. If you think weā€™re like AGE, we can be like AGE to you.

Tbf we did kill off Jason, Carter, Hawk and Nopy who also placed ftw. Just that unlike them, we donā€™t parade who we beat on the streets. But since youā€™re bringing it up Iā€™ll leave that here. Weā€™re doing it for the tokens and other teams are welcome to come fight. E3 was honestly boring.

lol, you brought 3 teams, boosting on top of us who werenā€™t boosting at all( not to mention the unmotivated team I had) And if you want to go ā€œparadingā€ in the streets, let me go find the 4 or 5 eras iā€™ve killed you in the last few WEEKS alone where you bring 2-3 teams to try n farm dead worlds. When we try and boost a few blues itā€™s a walk in the park.(along with a few people you namedā€¦ hawk, nopy, MK, GREENY)

4 Likes

Can you name the 5 eras please? I was JW on e2 and f3 with Yinyangā€™s teams. Where else you gonna count? These lies kinda get annoying over time. Itā€™s so easy to say whatever you please and get away with it nowadays.

Iā€™ll start saying that Iā€™m Michael Jackson from now on. Maybe itā€™ll become true if I lie hard enough.

you clinically retarded kid you never once beat me (lost count of the times iā€™ve smashed you and your slaves now - you can whine all day about how you werenā€™t playing - you clearly were you fuck tard) and fyi I never planted on this e3 + killing a bunch of bots ainā€™t an achievement

Iā€™ve lost count of how many dead eras youā€™ve failed to win now with 2-3 teams on each of those eras. Congrats on finally managing to farm a dead era after years Newbtron. You shall forever be dog shit at the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow neutronā€¦you have so many haters it seemsā€¦I am beginning to think after reading all these postsā€¦that you must have stolen all of these kids toys or somethingā€¦put them backā€¦

Lol just kidding. I have no clue what is going on, but it is fun to read. Salt it up guys.
For you neutron: one of my favorite songs when people hate on me.
[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGJZv7MtJbw]

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was clearly playing? Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about all those tokens you boosted when I was just sitting around recruiting and messaging people for ATOM? I pity you and I still remember when you were banned half the time and had everyone knock you around for having a big mouth on Kong.

Your opinion is yours to have so you can say whatever. But work on that ANGER sis. You seem really bitter to me. All good in real life?

like I said youā€™re nothing but a fuck tard :slight_smile: - I donā€™t recall being banned once on kong and even there you lost every single era you played against me. Youā€™ve probably lost 50 eras to me now yet ur out here whining like a little bitch that you werenā€™t playing to make yourself feel better about yourself. (For a matter of fact im not even a supporter so bitch about tokens all you want)

Iā€™m not angry - Iā€™m just stating that youā€™re retarded af and probably the whole community can agree with me on that. At the end of the day youā€™re nothing but a pathetic sore loser :smiley:

Carry on clout chasing cucklord (im done giving you more clout)

2 Likes