E 3 when dead thanks to atom

You’re still talking? I thought an Admin made a poem out of how sad of an individual you are. Focus on your “leading” and own gameplay after your E1, E2, E3, F1, F2, F3, M1, M2 disasterclasses.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: You guys are good at lies damn. You have like 5 era wins IN TOTAL on BD, dummy.

:rofl::rofl: That’s literally all the BD worlds. This is getting pathetic but it’s hilarious too. I’ll be really disappointed in anyone who believes I planted or lost in all those worlds. Now enough. Let’s go focus on better things to do with our time.

:rofl::rofl: That’s literally all the excuses. This is getting self-righteous, but it’s pathetic too. I’ll be really disappointed in anyone who believes this isn’t gaslighting and that it’s a genuine comment. Now enough. I’ll let you continue to use your time to feel morally superior while you willingly jumped into the mud of forum-shitposting.

2 Likes

Eh, even if he is farming “dead worlds” who cares? It’s part of the game. It’s not ALWAYS about fighting the best of the best every era. Cause doing so usually requires tokens. Which means, deficit in tokens. With CE3 coming along, i would think everyone who’s not a big red booster should be looking to farm up as much blues as possible in preparation.

And with that said, folks should come to G3 :smiley: I’m TRYING to help ya’ll get blues in prep! Plus, more peeps means more fun for me to watch. Ok, enough with the shameless advertising of my own world now :joy:

2 Likes

Yea but you just made it a 3 man alliance, I guarantee making at least 5 man teams with the minimum award 300 blues for top 10 would attract more attention. But, yes put a twist so that people do not just sit and build the whole era. Say, for every army killed, or every team leader killed for say, you give the other team blues in reward. Nothing huge but something that would ignite a little fire. These days you need an incentive to not just have 15 subs. Make them thirst for blood Malice!

download

Screenshot_3

1 Like