Draft event Era 2020 (Start of December, https://forms.gle/ubAfdSuN4HAH5ctw7)

Pick order and amount of players so far

1 Like

So the map is the starting positions for each team? Also, do we know how many people per team it will be? Usual 10 or a larger size?

25 or 30 i think :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh lord, gonna be like right when the NC launched with its 24 man teams lmao

These territories do not seem equal, Colin’s territory strategically sucks. You can expand fast but it is just an open land, there is no defensive benefits at all… where do you even pick a hive in this thing

2 Likes

Ironically Colin picked his territory first. And if last draft is anything to measure by, colonies will be placed strategically along the front as forward operating bases

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the forum wars to begin once again :popcorn:

Also hoping that the servers will be working at least decently.

8 Likes

best defense is a good offense :smiley:

3 Likes

Dafuq were you thinkinnnn :rofl:

1 Like
13 Likes

Cheers.

22 Likes

Why is the draft video almost 3 hours long , last time we were done in like half an hour at max.

6 Likes

Ikr, kinda funny how I pulled up the stream, got picked, went and watched a movie, got to the train station and was halfway home and then checked the stream and its still going.

5 Likes

That stream broke down in the end, but it was recovered.

After i saw my teammates XD

1 Like

This time theres more prepared leaders for the whole thing. There were pick order mind games between greeny fnf and nopy, youseff picked individually good players, colin was the middle pick, so everything he picked had to matter. Twitch chat was going crazy. I think it was successful in bringing out emotions in all of us

3 Likes

well i just had a list and whenever that guy got picked i moved on to the next target , didnt require much thinking.

damn i missed the draft era? oh no.

6 Likes

whats up with the drop outs i need team

3 Likes

@SILENT We just concluded draft reserve player picks and FNF’s team picked you. These are the fully filled teams. If everyone places that makes every team full of 26(including the leaders) confirmed playing

5 Likes