Draft event Era 2020 (Start of December, https://forms.gle/ubAfdSuN4HAH5ctw7)

no #characterlimit420blazeit

Imagine the comunity making an event era 3 moths after CE has finished while BD Administration cant even make 10 plastic trophies 9 months since CE started.

15 Likes

I bet you they had to redo as Cosmin already had it done for HINI. And boy, when he saw who won he didn’t like it.

10 Likes

pretty nuts when you realize that could actually be true :smiley:

Anyway, Leaders announced later today

Crowd-fund $100 and I’ll lead if you pay me

1 Like

So I had a list of suggested leaders consisting of all kind of players like
Yessum, FNF, Raaghav, ppbhardwaj,Colin, Abdul, Greeny, BlackPanther ,Yousseff, Harvester, Nopy
I picked the 5 leaders based on maturity, experience, activity, warmongering and willingness to cooperate for the wellbeing of the event. List is updated on the draft spreadsheet

Say Hello to

@Hannibal_of_Carthage
@FNF92
@Greeny
@youssefkh
@Teaa

We have @EnerGY working on a possible HTML custom made draft tool, which we can’t guarantee is going to happen, but would definitely love to livestream the draft by Sunday evening with something we have created ourselves

Game staff’s attention has been attracted, so the moment era settings and rewards are negotiated we’ll be making the official Era announcement

12 Likes

So who’s gonna be livestreaming the actual draft?

I’d nominate @Kenny and I know @Greeny wanted to as well.

Gotta make sure to have VOD enabled on twitch though or we’ll lose footage when it ends.

Capo, wanted me to do it. I dont mind if kenny does saves me time to pick players tbh since ill be leading and i wouldnt have to worry about streaming but its fine if i have too

1 Like

For me doesn’t matter who does it really as long as we have the video afterwards :smiley:

Good point though, since you have to pick players as well may be easier if you don’t commentate. But who knows, could also just make for more interesting commentary.

1 Like

Carter can do the livestream! I know he won’t lose the footage :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Whoever doesn’t lose the footage! Have 2 live streams :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i`m in yes that is was be fun

2 Likes

@carter not like last time lol

Please make ppb a leader. He is a good stoic leader and a wonderful person to converse with. He will make an excellent captain.

4 Likes

Thanks pochan for your kind words but unfortunately leaders r decided :frowning:

1 Like

When do you plan on revealing the rosters? Im guessing the leaders have already decided who’s playing with who :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Saturday 7 PM CET Draft Livestream

3 Likes

I’ll paypal somebody 69 cents to draft me with their first pick, just to sabatoge their team with my drunken inactiveness. any takers? anyone? no? ok.

3 Likes

Round 1
Youssef, Greeny, Colin, FNF, Nopy, Nopy, FNF, Colin, Greeny, Youssef

6 Likes

Share the link to the stream here