Draft event Era 2019 (Start of December, https://forms.gle/yxEZrzPNB4b9pn957)

I would say close the map, but also allowing additional teams to be made defeats the purpose of a draft era. The idea is to break up the clicks not allow them to ruin another era.

2 Likes

Maybe who isnt part of any team cant attack or make any struct… under protection all era…

Almost everyone use skype/discord and the ones who dont have some friends that can tell them about event

But like this anyone can plant spammers or cheat as always so why not have normal era for once :neutral_face:

This is era to play with dif ppl and meet new ones… again dont see the point to just plant as neutral…

5 Likes

Publicize the era on all the BCS on each world, and have the admins also PM players about it when they join a respective world.

There, now everyone is informed.

3 Likes

here is a simple sign up sheet

(new one)

4 Likes

If everything get’s organized and okay’d then announcing wouldn’t be that big of a deal. Admins could announce on their worlds, and can be added to the big news feed when you log into start page. Those are easy to do. But once again, organization needs to be done here. Last thing we want is to announce something then it fall apart. From what I know atm, there’s been talk of setting up a draft, but currently no where to sign up to be picked for such draft. If that has not even been made yet, then i can assure you, no big announcement will be made across all worlds or on the news feed.

Also, do please note, I’m not here to tell you guys can/cannot be. I’m just giving you input from admin perspective. Something I didn’t have when setting up events in the past. Things to think on essentially, cause at the end of the day, it’s not me you have to convince to do these things. You already know I’d do them :stuck_out_tongue: But considering how many i’ve run in the past as a player before being an admin, just my 2 cents.

EDIT: and there’s the sign up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah theres a sign-up now and I think its clear from the interest on factions and now the draft that there are enough people interested to make this a reality. I would be able to help coordinate if CAPO wanted it. Really cool idea.

2 Likes

The last draft event worked in that regard for sure, got to play with 6 great new people

3 Likes

So is wanheda’s sign up form official?

1 Like

i mean, i just kinda made it to get one step further… I’ll be sharing it with others who wish to help coordinate

3 Likes

Capo - Trajic - Iceman - Neutron

would be great leaders for this event in my opinion

3 Likes

new form. lol.

1 Like

We can solve that problem easily,
1st. drafted teams place
2nd. randoms before the 100th tick place and are invited to a 5th team as reserves
(get instant invite from leader of the team, who is going to be a 5th kinda leading)
3rd. the main team can do the draft again on tick 100 and pick from the reserves, if needed we draft again

4 Likes

Ok, malice what do you need from us to make this possible? We have a form that can be used. We have a few asking to lead or help lead. What else?

1 Like

After December 7th preferably

1 Like

Capo’s got a good handle on it so far it seems. At this point, ya’ll just need the players to join the draft and the leaders to pick them (i know Capo’s working on it).
After that, it really comes down to Ilona giving it the go. There’s no guarantee that I will be the admin, even if you vote for me to be it (though i would love to do it).

6 Likes

New thead, put the signup(s) in the OP for attention and ease of use.

Line out the details in bullet form so easy reading.

(Capo does have a handle on this, he’s obviously been reaching out to many people for input. I can 2nd that.)

3 Likes

This is just to spread the word and get ideas + suggestions, i’ll make a pinned post at a later point which will have the signup page, the enrollment list and the rules of the event

3 Likes

just edit the OP with the signup link, it has the most exposure

(I am in to play as long as it start within the next month)

2 Likes

I’ve changed my username but I haven’t played in nearly 5 years. Just placed 4th in E1 I’d be down for this.

4 Likes

Hey i love the idea and would totally sign up even thou its highly likely ill be semi active to inactive when this happens. So to be fair to leaders who will draft teams can a new field be added for activity so when leaders are drafting teams it will help prevent an imbalance of one leader choosing all inactive people and thus will mkae it easy for actives to be spread out.
Ik most people will just put inactive in this field but in the spirit of this can people put what they actually or most likely will do in the situation.

5 Likes