CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

I have literally no idea who you even are and have not talked with you personally once.

1 Like

Sakrie has a special kind of brain… it doesnt work most of the time but when it works he is a top level genius

7 Likes

I look forward to the time that happens on the forums so i can witness such an event.

True enough, luckily you speak enough rubbish on here for me to come to the conclusion <3

2 Likes

Yeah, because of invisible squads not because I was afraid of fighting like your dumb friends you’re moving my posts around for abusing your power as admin.

Let’s face it, they’re a bunch of cowards.

Peacing out on Asia really shows your friends true colours as cowards not as brave fighters, it’s only a shame it took the last era of BD for everyone to open their eyes to you people. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

9 Likes

I do like the “sakrie doesn’t think” narrative that somehow exists. I wish I was smart enough to have come up with starting that myself.

I treat this account like a roleplaying-game anyway these days. Shitty D&D DM in the campaign I realized this was a perfect outlet for that type of silly energy.

Shushhhh you started that narrative.
We both know that the salt in the ocean wasnt enough to fill your appetite so you come here xD

1 Like

nah man, salt just goes in the salt thread :lying_face:

How many times is Omerta going to be allowed to xp farm the same colony

12 Likes

Why are we hostile to you, I thought we were allies now?

3 Likes

Truth hurts hun 20 char

1 Like

Nopy likes this :smiley:

4 Likes

I liked your post as well bb :blush:

7 Likes

What talk would that be that I can’t back up? The only things I am saying is that Nopy is a twice perm-banned cheater and people like @Yaz previously voted to keep him perm-banned. It’s amusing to me that people don’t care about integrity, only when convenient to them.

didnt nopy get perma banned for abusing the referal trick ? not really that big of a coincidence and not what I am talking about. You told E we are spreading lies when we said the farms milan was using are E farms as well, and saying baseless accusations I am here to tell you your wrong :slight_smile: they were E farms thats how we were able to prove the cheating and got the banned and exp removed

2 Likes

Sakrie babe that was 2 years ago, it’s time to let go buddy. Bringing up that I wanted him to stay banned 2 years ago has no relevance to what I think about the farming issues this era.

It’s funny because you say I show up everytime Nopy is mentioned, but you’re the one to mention Nopy everytime there’s a farming issue in the forum and how he’s supposed to be banned. There is no relevance because Nopy was banned for a completely different reason before and that doesn’t contribute anything to the conversation about farming. Matter of fact we were done with that issue ages ago, now we talk about AT farms and Milan getting banned yet somehow you still wanna bring Nopy up.

1 Like

Twice.

Bans are bans. Permanent means permanent.

How the fuck are you trying to act like 2 years is a long period of time?

1 Like

you see you didn’t reply to my point thats your issue bud not replying to my point doesn’t make you right :slight_smile:

If I have to specifically reply to every stupid thing you say I’m going to be here all afternoon.

2 years is a long time, long enough for me to play with the guy and trust he doesn’t cheat anymore. But that’s besides the point, him getting banned 2 years ago is irrelevant to the farming issues this era. It literally isn’t an argument. If you wanna argue that he shouldn’t be playing this game then this is not the place for it, take it somewhere else.