BattleDawn Championship Era 3

the funny part is sakrie u keep personally attacking people and making baseless accusations then use this argument when its convenient for you how pathetic can you get bud

3 Likes

Maybe you’ve been unaware faker. I don’t blame you. Majority of the multiple accounts someone was farming that got banned were only banned because the said colonies were also being used as E-farms against AT’s enemies.

1 Like

Would love to see the events on this one, because that just doesn’t add up

1 Like

It’s just the daily propaganda from that crew. They talk complete nonsense for fun.

Sakrie is here!!! Means salt yumm!!

1 Like

ask the admins we already told muha so thats how we got the farms banned and exp removed ty @EnerGY
unlike you sakrie we can back up our talk so run along now

ouch

8 Likes

nopy ban

1 Like

Thats kinda basics. But as a player I can tell you that the OP Built count on Stats also adds up if you do a Sat Scan. (Slacker Devs can tell more about it). So what Energy said is that the colonies banned had lots of “OP Builts” as Sat Scans done. So they got banned by simply doing E’s stuff as Jams and Scans as I do not think a Sat Scan to see some good wars is bannable.

If those were used on AT’s enemies that’s something only Admins can tell as they can check events.

7 Likes

image You are also banned BP.

Either a Puffin issue again or Nopy is BP confirmed.

23 Likes

shit you caught me ^^

4 Likes

fea
İ am better than Neutron
0>1

2 Likes

welp all people unbanned, was so much nicer with so many people banned

2 Likes

Yeah, it was just the Admins being irrational as usual.

3 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I WAS RIGHT AGAIN

SAKRIE IS ALWAYS RIGHT

SUCK MY KNOB YOU WANKERS, I WANT APOLOGIES NOW

9 Likes

Refresh @Sakrie xD

7 Likes

lmaoooo this game is so dumb

Still standing by my opinions :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I hop in a game of valorant and comeback :astonished:

20 Likes

You know what, if your multi is BP then maybe you do deserve to be banned permanently from this game after all. Be gone heathen.

13 Likes