Best BD Leaders

so sad why haven’t u joined us in the “test run” f3 117 era?

2 Likes

Theres a test run era?

2 Likes

damn yea u missed a lot, greeny leading from puffin

2 Likes

İ Think BlackPanther is really good Leader
skill , handsome , sexy

5 Likes

this post belongs to the
“funny BD Moments” thread. WTH. some1 transfer this to that thread please :smiley:

6 Likes

I just read this entire thread and I share your opinions on overall awesome leaders ( those that I have played with, against, or heard of from other eras).
Many other leaders deserve to be mentioned, past as well as present ones. But, I shall leave that for the masses to add their voice.
My contribution tonight however, will go toward Kapp. For a few minutes now I have been trying to think of any, one single flaw, and, I sincerely can’t think of any. Style of playing, planning, warring, attitude, diplomacy, etc - the whole package. I was lucky enough to play alongside with and I’m grateful for that. Many of my most memorable eras are from that time. Great In game, even greater as a person.
Naps are for kindergarten.

15 Likes

Done :smiley: hehehehehe

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Good ol Kapp! I miss him.

4 Likes

Forgot to mention Malicewolf, learnt a lot from him :smiley:

One of the few OC players who is still around… like Gaurav

7 Likes

Josh’s contribution in helping new players to reach new heights is mamoth. Everyone will agree to that for sure.

8 Likes

@Hitmo

People were saying they missed you in mass BD chat. Hope you’re doing great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol damn, idk I’m … Flattered?
I’m doing just okay though not great, recently got 2 big setbacks in rl.

2 Likes

Yes please comeback to big chat I need someone who is more depressed than me for moral support :smiley:

4 Likes

Sab moh maya hai vats :innocent: , depression hatane kai liya "balidan to dena hoga” .

3 Likes

Shout out to the time Leobratce got temp-banned on a Kapp/Phil Team and left Kapp & Antrax hanging in west-AA on an Earth era. What a true judge of character Kapp was to have players like Leobratce waiting for his words of action.

(I know Leo is actually good for the community these days, just hilarious to me the whitewashing of past eras)

5 Likes

22 Likes

You don’t say?! Sad, how you won’t just admit you were shady and just move on, instead continuing to try to preserve false innocence.

zouma

This is why I still check around.

2 Likes

On point

4 Likes

You’re right, it is on point Guarav. That’s why I’ve gone around liking all 100% of BD forum posts.

9 Likes

Why are you even depressed?:joy: :joy:
Completed your masters, now working in Cisco and pulling around $80-$90k, why would anyone in your place be depressed? It’s me who very recently got rejected by Mitsubishi electric and Honeywell for internship so it’s me who needs to be depressed.

4 Likes