seriously these criteria lack solid.
Right now, today’s leaders are more chosen for their activity and the size of their family. may be by fear, precaution or to satisfy their needs without effort and without sense of entertainment.
a leader in general must fulfill some criteria that were once indispensable:
- able to manage the team depends on the free time and timing zone of the players, instead of calling a sleeping player or in school for a simple action.
that is to say, to manage “beforehand” the simple actions of the future, and to leave the calls for emergencies.
As an example, it was the weak point of Kane (psg), and the strong point of kent (morgan).
Thats how when I was a student, I left the alliance of kane sometime in the first week of a game, it was not possible to connect when the leader changes his mind about the movement or receive a multi msn wizz & calls in the middle of night. the android did not exist. So every time, we culd see a new member in Kane alliance in each era.
it was quite the opposite for morgan of mas, everyone know that it was same players everytime with different & pertinent timing zone (Hunter, Celene, Tazpok of animania, Godbob of elitegod, Psi, me for gmt, inco sometimes, babykong & Azadax & Rania & Mitsuki later…etc).
thats how i kept playing with kent for long time, and then I took leading in compets in the same team for E1 from admin Andrew time (i was forced cause i had more free time & celene never wuld lead).
This is explained by one of the two will of the leader (& by experience there is just these 2 wahaha):
react to each movement of the enemy, OR follow his plan and react to the enemy only if the enemy makes a move that can change the situation.
- a solid state of mind:
I saw some leaders, who, after they suffered a massive spam from their enemy, left the party lmao.
Well, it’s just an example, there are others and worse.
For me, these are the two main criteria that I use to judge a leader or also for judge a member to recruit.
for the rest of criteria, i dont care cause its eazy to find.
***So if i culd say best leaders, I can say that among those I joined their team:
- for these i can reveal comment about:
- Morgan of mas (kent) ,
- Psg (kane),
- Kodak (he played an important role in maintaining the continuity of ARM when Tiggy began got grey hairs & he impressed me by his cold blood when it was hot),
- Prince of cairo, my first interesting leader. he gave recruitment a vital importance in terms of personality that helped the team to advance.
- Murija/grofnaum (lot of weak point haha, but the strong point that made him go up was his solid spirit)
- Amazing victory (jan), who lead few eras and always focused on the goal whatever weird stuff that members can say during actions.
- Defender of Ous All (simmen), played in his team like everybody else in a 2 & 3 tiker in couples eras in new server. i dont know his secret yet but everything was clean with him & motivation to play with was high.
- i had heared about Hannibal of cartage & Malice of wonderland was good, but they was mostly ennemy, not joined them once, except malice joined me once in a hot era vs Hord in mars1, he has mastered the rules of the game and has a good reflex.
- Ilona of course had a biggy pros players in family, but never played with her in biggy compets of her SYN team, so i cant giv a precise comment. joined her later when gaurav, avi, guy, robert, renee, & boo was in.
- For those who lead currently:
i have only a significative experience with Psi, Trajic & Rev, Gaurav, Pantera , but i wont say a comment about their strong or weak point yet, cause they still play & use their tactics.
That mean i still wait more leaders to invit me…i got 1k blue & i can play when i want