Best BD Leaders

I made the thread for leaders…but you can throw in props for coordinators too. There’s a lot of straying from the topic already on this thread…so why not more? Please share.

5 Likes

I would have to say that Alex, Fluffeh, Alfie, and Praxis are some of my favorite coordinators. I have had the pleasure of playing with many great players i.e. Gaurav, Leo, Psi, Abdul, Hero, Neutron and many more. But never had them as a fully coordinating leader, or played with them enough to see their real coordinating skills.

Side note, I would love to have the chance to play with Faker and Malice as a coordinator.

7 Likes

I mean a leader can be many things, whether it’s dilplo, leading the alliance and maintaining order with in it or simply planning out everything on the era. Some can do it all but it has become rare these days.

6 Likes

was this a joke or not…?

7 Likes

Greeny, need I say more? SAIL into darkness fkers :smiley:

9 Likes

ya ya how you sailed out on that E2 and left me alone :frowning:

2 Likes

But u won dint u :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@BlackPanther TK is famous boi

3 Likes

I actually think quite the opposite. However, one doesn’t HAVE to be a good leader to be able to lead a sub empire. There’s been PLENTY of sub empires that had little coordination with main and were mainly just there to be suicide bombers. But thinking back to GML, tabula was an insanely good leader (and I wasn’t even in his team). He coordinated up to 50 players to work together as 1 solid unit. And even better, he didn’t need them. GML’s main team was almost always enough to destroy the world by themselves. But he also coordinated and taught newbies how to play. Having lead a sub empire in the past (to try to fight GML actually) i can say, it’s immensely hard to coordinate so many players to that well of an extent.

The real issue came when competition dropped drastically on BD and folks still stuck to the family/sub-empire mindset along with this idea that if they ever faced a teammate, they were automatically branded as disloyal.

Now for me, I’d say Alexander was the best leader I’ve ever had. Though, in actuality, it was almost always both of us co-leading together. Probably why I like him as a leader so much. It also helped that he would always think big picture while I took care of the micro managing (coordinating).

I’d also put Fluffer’s up there, but as a leader, he still needs to work on a few things. Mostly just confidence in his own decision making.

11 Likes

Sail is great but not not played from long. Shuld someone stimulate greeny

4 Likes

Hear that @Fluffeh u suck

5 Likes

i thought you’d be here praising my name

4 Likes

Jeez Sakrie, I mean I get that you don’t like people defending and praising T but you show up to bash him and make it so everyone talks more about T :joy: LEAVE IT ALONE YOU’RE FEEDING HIS EGO GOSH

2 Likes

this shit happened way too often, sadly. @sackrie your boys (SGC) have been one of those teams. when the war is over I sometimes allow teams to rebuild and they can aim for top 5, so that it doesn’t kill everyone’s fun. Back in m3 that 2nd/3rd spot was all to play for lol…but that will never be mentioned cos I have a huge sub empire that owns top 10 teams when I play right? :joy:

Anywho Yoz has only played under my leadership for one era and that’s the E2 era he’s referring too. We come as one team and make friends and enemies as we go. If you have trouble making friends blame your parents not me.

Back to topic;
Kent (Morgan) was an awesome leader.
Yoz being humble but he was and is a top top leader, turned eras around many times when doubted.
Sasuke96- doubt that guy but he’ll find a way to win
Dane (CME) was an awesome leader to fight against, stubborn as hell tho
Gaurav most annoying leader to fight against, nearly impossible to out diplo him at times
Mistuki - she’s a lady, they’re good at controlling men.
Murija- I don’t need to say anything there
Psi - Mr Behind the door business. Does all diplo without anyone in his team knowning whilst winning the wars with his army.
Simmen was an awesome leader and still is(make him play guys)
I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to name all

But I think the new ppl like Abdul, Stark, neutron are the new blood in great leadership

12 Likes

1st Stark—Loyal. Lets me do whatever I want.

Then in no particular order, leaders I fought for repeatedly.
Devin—Fun
Vash (POB)—Ruthless
The Guardian—Smart/tactical

Special mentions, Didn’t play with much (maybe once) but left an impact.
Fluffeh-Organized
Milan-Motivating, impressive in general
Cassandra? (Ages ago)-Smart/tactical

uhhh maybe others.

6 Likes

To weigh in on this topic I’d have to say that I’ve not been exposed to too many different leaders from .com since I’ve been here only roughly 2 years. But so far the ones that impressed me were

1. Milan : Who is generally a decent all round leader. But will easily cut off anyone pulling him down. He was nice to play with. And generally had good tactical control of the game. He made it comfortable to play and I always respect leaders who carry the burden to allow the rest of the team to work at their best.

2. Malice : I played under him only once. I liked his attention to detail since all leaders need that. I also liked that he was really supportive and would go out of his way to help his teammates. He was particularly good at defensive setups and I actually learnt a few things from that experience. However, he battle hugged for most of the era so I wasn’t particularly impressed at that.

I’ve also played under Gaurav once, Emo once, PS once and Gage a few times. All were okay but I felt each had more flaws than credits. But of course a single time isn’t enough to fully assess someone.

Finally, personally as a leader both on Kong and here, I like to think that my greatest forte is attention to detail and my tactical ability during wars. I’m decent at the other aspects of teamplay and diplomacy too but still learning daily. I always encourage players from ATOM to lead more eras ftw and that way they learn to appreciate how much work and attention goes into running an era smoothly. It’s always a learning curve for any leader no matter how experienced and I think there can be no BEST leader. It all depends on the type of people who enjoy playing under the various types of leaders.

6 Likes

To be fair you were under Adams leadership never mine. I just help with things rarely lead :blush:

2 Likes

I agree with Traj as well, the two biggest upcoming leaders are Abdul and Neutron and props to neutron for constantly trying to teach new players and keeping this game a live. Keep it up bro!

9 Likes

Biggest upcoming leaders? Newbtron has been a big upcoming leader for 10 years :rofl:

11 Likes

he is also the only one that had to write something nice about him self xD

also my top leaders:
G = coz its fun when he lets me do whatever i want :3
Kæn = coz i got to do whatever i wanted and i would get tokens to run wild.
Skip = coz he would just say F-it when wars where stale and allowed me to do my glorius tactical sucides.
Nopy = “fuck it MK, lets kill this bots” ( no mather how many enemys we had )

6 Likes