9 Likes

can ı joın IK ?
chars

4 Likes

no CwL Sub of 242
ı am leader of 242
Joın us

3 Likes

I don’t know why everyone forgot about the best alliance and family of all time, RIP, LCG, NFLM, the Spanish-speaking community of BD, we still exist and someday we will conquer the world :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Hold up rip still exists?

2 Likes

Aah, this brings old memories back.
Reminds me of GOO, HORD and other alliances of fantasy.

3 Likes

ahh the alliance I beat on my very first era ever of bd… good times

2 Likes

Umm this seems to be more of an opinion piece because like it or not, families will stay and they have been around since (correct me if I’m wrong), old client.

But I think families did end up slowly killing this game.

My biggest point is… M3

T won too many damn times

and now we don’t have M3 anymore (no one wanted to plant on it).

Thanks alot, T

4 Likes

Because they all quit why shouldnt we forgot, They are a thing of the past
New teams, new players will be best
Cheers

1 Like

Yeah guys all the teams of the past yeah lets just forget about them every single one #New #RightOpinion

2 Likes

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman… Miss me?? Miss me??

8 Likes

Aah, can’t say I missed you but it’s surely good to see you back.

2 Likes

I always miss you my friend.

4 Likes

No, I didn’t really miss you. I forgot you existed.

3 Likes

Everyone knew we liked m3 and we are the problem because we were not beaten? Because you can’t say teams didn’t plant there, cos they did. A lot of teams planted and tried but how successful they were is a different story.
Also I’ll have you find we hardly ever delayed an era we ended it as soon as wars are over to keep eras flowing so it’s not like we bored people and we welcomed anyone to fight us. You being one of those leaders many times.

So pls explain how we killed the game?

5 Likes

Ahh shut it… T famili is so easy to kill…

You and your 30 helpers ofc gonna win :roll_eyes:

And lets not forget Cyto…

7 Likes

I came once and brought ten. We almost beat you then we got flanked by Latinos con Garra. Point is I knew T would bring more than one team every era when I barely could scrounge up ten so I just gave up.

I really cba bro it’s mars you bring two teams and you will win it. Examples are cme, cwl, and 242…

And no, I don’t think many teams planted on m3. I think one team planted and T planted and then T 1v2-3ed them. That’s exactly how it was the one era I played it and that’s probably how 90% of these eras went.

But for what
Neither you nor any of your old crew have any tokens (they go fast) and you show no medals
And you bitch about this game and always say quit quit quit but here we are… you just can’t let a little post I make go about your precious family although the hof speaks for itself u.u you just had to interject haha

But back to the main issue. Why did m3 end? Because no one played it but T. Why? Because they kept winning it. Who’s fault is it? No one’s. It’s just how things happened. I wasn’t blaming T you sensitive fairy. I was just stating facts. You even imply your guilt when you say “how is it our fault no one wanted to fight us”? It isn’t, not really. Who would really want to curb their own success? But your streak did end up ending your own server…

6 Likes

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^^ it isnt anyone’s fault

2 Likes

Just a side note T did lose an m3 near the end against us using the tag LWB. But otherwise it was pretty much like a year of their domination whenever they played (which was most eras) before it regrettably closed

4 Likes