BattleDawn Championship Era 3

#James_Outplayed_Nopy

2 Likes

Theres a reason your comment has 0 likes and his memes have many likes lol

I mean if you’re into LCD humor that’s your own problem. I’m sorry I don’t have the IQ of a baked potato.

And honestly it wasn’t about the post, I have email notifs here and not the shit posting one for a reason.

Everyone liking the awful memes are either salty Pepe members or asia people who suckered your moron team into stabbing alone. I’ve seen covid death data funnier than these memes

18 Likes

Seems as though Pepe may be looking to move out of Africa as many of their members have relocated away. Will be interesting to see how AT/SGC tries to interfere with a potential jump out to AA.

Also, HINIs breach of the camp wall and AMs resulting retreat seemed to provide an opening to SHIP which has now pushed to the new front and caused a subsequent retreat from BD2. HINI2 and Wind continue to clean up those left behind and make sure the front continues to move east.

With significant armies controlled by very talented players to kill and 3 relics left to be claimed from Asia – the next 1400 ticks should make for quite a dramatic finish to what has been an incredible championship era so far.

12 Likes

19 Likes

I legot hate you for posting a br halfway through
My dumbass took a while before the full br registered properly

4 Likes

The faster one wins :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wounded healer started this jurney with over 1000 vehs. Nice to see that nukes ate half way through his fleet before the K.O. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An ordinary day on the Asia/HINI front. And yes, spies/agents are hidden before anyone gets any ideas.

16 Likes

12 Likes

Nopy R5s

15 Likes

Blood for the blood god.

Blame Schultz for this one :stuck_out_tongue:

32 Likes

Urmm? Tactical suicide? :joy:

6 Likes

If wanting to sleep counts as a tactical suicide then yes :sleeping:

8 Likes

btw if I ever wanna suicide “I would climb to your “big mouth” and jump to your IQ level and game play, lmao”

4 Likes

do you miss your r5s lobo xd ?

4 Likes

All this time I try to suicide but nooooooooooo this game wont let me.And then this happens.NOT HAPPY

11 Likes

This is what we are trying to do with HINI they wont give us a chance :frowning:

5 Likes

I have some suprises for you Bill xD

2 Likes