BattleDawn Championship Era 3

You dont have to worry about us. If you want to argue about the extension a different post already exists , if you want to throw some salt as @SGuderian said there is also a different post.

Thanks for your concerns but you dont need to worry about us. Peace.

2 Likes

@Gaurav please move all salt form this thread to the salty one. .thanks

3 Likes

I guess I’m the one enjoying, without “sending 200 people to msg me asking how can I stop”.

3 Likes

9.3? Leero without army. Lol

3 Likes

Tried getting a screenshot of the whole battlefield in Russia. Tactical view made the game (and my pc) have a stroke.

8 Likes

I mean, it’s not like you attacking us during our time in the corner would’ve made a difference. We got pushed into a corner regardless if you attacked us or not. There was many times we could’ve sniped off your armies back in AA. How do you expect to stab someone that’s apart of our coalition and expect us to sit around and watch? You shouldn’t believe every rumor you hear and then you wouldn’t be in this mess.

I was merely making a joke, idgaf either way, ur taking it to heart lol

Pepe gets a major kill on Jazz. Guess you shouldn’t of messed with us :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i didnt expect that cause of past experience but nvm, i wish that was that easy to kill us lmao please do that now, and these are not rumors, things will be public soon.

Backseat driving in BD is becoming too frequent ngl

5 Likes

James taking out some of Nopys r5.

28 Likes

Oh man. Nopy must be crying right now

4 Likes

A full squad lost, i wonder what miscalcs he did

2 Likes

I thought I turned before sleeping and yes I’m crying xD back to sleep

14 Likes

all of ur multies are crying too :frowning: their xp going to waste

1 Like

Courtesy: Doctor Bones

13 Likes

24 Likes

Bad meme Bad mandark!

1 Like

Is this supposed to be funny? There’s also another chat for this kinda stuff :yawning_face:

Stop spamming.

2 Likes

it is funny though lol

13 Likes