BattleDawn Championship Era 3

hopefully 12, that be fun

2 Likes

That would be for sure huh?

1 Like

its 10 player teams
20 letters

If the excuse for CE goes till tick 2500 as the tick limit is because of BD2, sorry, but thatā€™s not our fault as players if you all have a bad management. Iā€™ll wait to see what @Cosmin1980 , @Alexander or even @Ilona has to say about it so I can say more about this.

An event that the community has been waiting since the last one (2014), be like this is disappointing.

10 Likes

Cā€™mon guys itā€™s my first CE and I donā€™t want this to like this @Alexander buddy make it a memorable one for me increase the ticks to 4k-5k and increase the size of alliance by 15-20 players

I hope my words will be considered

2 Likes

I think 15 to 20 players is too much to be honest. I do like the idea of 12 players though.

1 Like

Angel I mean size should be more than 10 ,itā€™s good if it get 12

Tbh if tick limit is not increased many players r not going to waste there time ā€¦

@Alexander letā€™s do this

Anyone who wants tick limit to be increased reply with #Tick

2 Likes

Tick limit should be around 4000 ticks.

having 2500 isnt a ce imo & normal era rules? yeah

2 Likes

10 players is all thats needed. player base isnt big enough to support 15-20 player teams

2 Likes

Cā€™mon guys, we have went over this tick limit discussion on previous championship era threads.
Are you guys forgetting that how the last CE went on for like six months ( or was it 9 months?) with one coalition getting their defences up with camp wall in Australia and it had kind of became obvious that who was going to win which resulted in no boosting on CE as well as other eras choking Tacticsoft income and the era just prolonging with then the BD management changing their decision to put tick limit mid era which is more of am irrigating thing compared to if already being told that era will have tick limit.

4 Likes

Well its the farewell era so i am not gonna complain much , just hope the server doesnt die every tick cause of all the Eot moves.

4 Likes

The problem many anticipate with such a low tick limit is that same camp walling will happen much sooner. In fact, any team with a good lead around tick 1700-2000 is basically being encouraged to play super defensively since they no longer need to ā€œwin moreā€ they just need to ā€œlose lessā€ than the others (a subtle difference).

This is even exacerbated by relics being the win-condition.

1. Grab 6 relics by tick 2000. Use a big coalition if needed
  2. Park all cols and relics together and turtle
  3. ???
  4. Profit
2 Likes

When I took over BD I said this is going to be a game run by the players for the players. We will do a poll soon asking for your ideal tick limit and alliance size. If you feel strongly about it vote and of the vote is overwhelming enough in any direction, I promise we will consider changes.

Till then stop complaining and start preparing :slight_smile: CE is hard to win but worth every efforr

16 Likes

I for sure know that I canā€™t play but boy I canā€™t wait for the memes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Surely one likes democracy, government of the people for the people and by the people.

1 Like

Hitmo u gonna play CE3?

1 Like

Unfortunately noā€¦

1 Like

Sad :disappointed:

ā€¦,ā€¦

1 Like

cus you suck thats why! :hugs:

1 Like