BattleDawn Championship Era 3

I dunno man, most of the people here want to see that happen, even if just for the BRs :smiley:

1 Like

English sometimes is a hard language.

1. Because there is conflict of interest here maybe its time to stop replying to me in case you want to show you have some integrity.

2. I asked Sakrie if the ā€œip conflictā€ is about that incident in CE - next time read and dont get overly anxious and overly protective.

3. From whatever side a player is i will stand that i am against cheaters - so if the investigation Sakrie mentioned proves that your guy isnt innocent of course i want him banned.

P.s. Also dont translate my msgs in the way you like - next time ask directly if you see hidden meanings.

9 Likes

I dont know him so i asked if it was about that case that there is an investigation ongoing.

1 Like

Huge red boosters dont get permaed.
Watch

10 Likes

i meanā€¦ if we are taking a small break, cant the rest kill anyone?

1 Like

image_2020_07_07T11_11_36_616Z-2
Courtesy of Mode on HINI2 (I think)

3 Likes

oh no

Yep.

8 Likes

17 Likes

Thereā€™s you a kill cheā€¦5 squads dead.

5 Likes

New father traded some squads with Capo. It assured Capo plays the rest of the era out. So thank you sir

16 Likes

Tut tut tut Neutron, guilty

1 Like

You should probably contact administrators @Malicewolf or @Simmen to remove any ops that others had you build along with any xp others may have gotten from youā€¦like they did to nopy.

3 Likes

Bro if they farmed you, please report it to admins. You wont be banned for it.

2 Likes

Would suggest you fess up and message admins ingame. If you were being used as an xp and op farm and you are looked into later, you are highly likely to face punishment. By admitting your mistake upfront you may be shown some sympathy.

9 Likes

If you report a mistake, you should not be banned. If you do it, and donā€™t tell then admins will see it as malicious and ban you. We all make mistakes. I made one as a newbie. I logged someoneā€™s account to move their troops, not knowing it was against the rules. Then I could not share resources with my teammate after that. I had to go tell Simmen of my mistake so he could fix it. He did not ban me, but I learned a lesson not to ever do it again.

3 Likes

Idk, something about your way of confessing seems not right. We will figure out i guess. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interestingly he just deleted both posts.

2 Likes

after i made my commentā€¦ really interesting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Were you the one who asked him to make ops and armors hun?

1 Like

hmmm thatā€™s super suspicious

2 Likes