BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Sir Skipwith keeps slacking

4 Likes

My favourite part is when you slap geenstijil

7 Likes

I think the best part is how “HINI” is just chillin and grillin while Kenny slaps everyone.

2 Likes

15 Likes

IP conflict issue (allegedly)

The story made a lot of sense to me, I believed it anyway.

1 Like

when you rdp to the wrong pc

5 Likes

Bet you if that was you nopy, it would be red smoke hun…be careful you don’t fart wrong…they just looking for a reason to get rid of you and your r5s.

8 Likes

What was the conflict?

2 Likes

Not me, not my place to say here

The issue wasn’t on the CE, I can say that.

3 Likes

Totally agreed on this - thats the best part of the video.

1 Like

IF that ip conflict issue is when the account came online to save the army then this shouldnt be orange smoke.

If the issue here is about acc sharing this should be perma or am i wrong? @Malicewolf @Simmen

3 Likes

edited my comment, it’s a non-CE era issue

Orange is more ‘Under-investigation’ I think? We all know orange smoke very rarely turns to red anyway.

Now watch this be 1 of those times just so that I look silly here :slight_smile: Like I said, it’s all “allegedly” still at this point.

2 Likes

Ok ty for the clarification - still if it is about acc sharing as i said to my above post - this should be perma.

I dont have a clue about investigation - saw before red to orange to nothing :expressionless:

2 Likes

Milan finally banned, bd won!

4 Likes

For how long though? Not permanently that’s for sure.

To save which army? Lol

Army of Milan Senatus if i m not mistaken from SITH attack.

this made me laugh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t spew accusations that are baseless please. We had to ion a bunch to save the player from an initial wave. He was up the very next tick.

Sad you wanted to see him die though. :frowning:

2 Likes

Phil was Skype active when he moved so I doubt that was the case Crus

2 Likes