BattleDawn Championship Era 3

you realize by saying shit like this it just makes you look incredibly pretentious, right?

And no, in my analogy, the police was the public. Because you are refusing to tell us the details, that you claim, will make us no longer believe you cheated. Which I think is impossible because it is blatant cheating no matter the circumstances, but oh well.

so there is 2nd one ?
i know just for own who wasnt in the alliance

Seems like Sexual Equality was also kicked and farmed, no confirmation though. Waiting on Joe’s to respond

2 Likes

Exactly, I was just proving my point you can farm allies even if there is a rule that says you can’t. There shouldn’t be exceptions. Place, play, go inactive so your ally can farm you. Seems legit.

Ban them all!!! Simple as that, people fighting on the forums like “no you farmed allies, no you” when both have done it and both should be baned, bye bye end of storry!

3 Likes

This is where that insane grey area comes in to play. It’s a problem if they just keep letting players do this. Eventually we will pretty much be able to figure out the correct words and correct previous actions. Then we can just spew some BS to the admins and they won’t have enough evidence to do anything.

This is pretty much giving us the green light to go farm whoever we want and however we want because we can probably convince them it was somehow just and then claim “other factors” prevent us from disclosing these details to the public.

still not sure why people who have quit dont go automatically to vacation mode with protection on and rank 0

1 Like

All this drama would easily be solved if @Malicewolf @Simmen just tell us clearly what is legal or not.

1 Like

10 Likes

some noob made vechs lol >.> @Bill

3 Likes

wowww those veh are just for dancing :smiley:

u forgot to add this BR noob

7 Likes

why cant we be friends

6 Likes

You mean how AT did when they had ex-admin Ash hand-holding them how to cheat the system and get away with it?

“Do this, say this, and they can’t ban you”

6 Likes

I mean who tf made the public the police when there are admins that are the police? XD your analogy sucks no offence. I mean the whole point is that Nopy doesn’t owe you or anyone else an explanation of the details. Yet you wanna keep coming at him for that? lol like wtf thats like the “public” going to a random person that hasn’t been convicted of a crime and saying YOU COMMITTED THIS CRIME SINCE YOU WON’T TELL US THE DETAILS, despite the police already investigating him and finding nothing?

If your problem is with the rules currently then talk to the admins about change don’t come at someone cos you’re salty about it goddamn.

3 Likes

Clearly the guy feels like he and his opinion are all important, and since he wants to know, HE MUST KNOW, – or you are guilty for telling him to mind his own business and fuck off.

3 Likes

I asked the admins of CE about farming my own ex-player who was extremely inactive (300+ ticks) and whose colony I NEEDED to move. This was their response. You are NOT ALLOWED TO FARM, PERIOD. I was told “you would have to send way more squads than necessary to make it a kill and not a farm”.

Once again, this game is shit because those who spend money can break whatever rules they want.

I mean, is it really that far-fetched that a person who has been perm-banned multiple times would continue to try to get away with breaking the rules as close to plausible deniability as possible? Do we really want that kind of presence in the BD community? (Hint: We do not, that thread from 2 years ago where the vast majority voted NO even many of the people who are currently defending said EXP-farmer). Why does somebody who has been perm-banned multiple times continue to get benefit of the doubt? It’s exp-farming plain and simple, ban.

13 Likes

Interesting, makes you wonder why Neutron isn’t banned if that’s the case due to him farming Mewto.

Could it be that Neutron buys reds?

1 Like

You just went full retarded, never go full retard!

1 Like

You wanted to farm him as well. You are literally living a glass house and throwing stones.

Well that was an insane stretch to try to make a joke, are you okay?

1 Like