BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Only two memes? still 3 hours for the competition - are you seriously giving up this cool prize? Raising the prize to 200 reds :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If this somehow wins give the reds to doctor bones.

13 Likes

3 Likes

Wrong screenshot?

1 Like

And the winner goes to… Ta da Ta Dam… Moe, who has proven again that his skill off the field overpower anything

But not to worry young padawans, a kind gift was sent to the runner ups as well. I sure was overwhelmed with the amount of memes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

So it begins

good luck

12 Likes

Here we go!

10 Likes

Reference to GML and ARM going ftw together on CE1 , but now on CE3 on opposite sides with GML in NA and ARM folks in HINI

14 Likes

12 Likes

Me :finally a worthy opponent

Also me:im untethered and my rage knows no bounds

16 Likes

The end begins…

10 Likes

Some clearer shots

12 Likes

GML will win.

NA will fight HINI and rest of world who are all infighting and GML will stab at the end for easy victory.

Good round(not really).

10 Likes

LIES! this “GML” team you speak of isn’t even in the top 12 they cant possibly win LUL xD clearly fear mongering <3

3 Likes

What a mess, seems Africa and EU are 99% cleared by NA and that only took 5 hours wonder how the map would look in 24 hours. Half of Asia taken by then haha

2 Likes

They attacked while our armies were halfway across the map. Of course that was going to happen.

I’d hold off on the rest of that statement though :wink:

9 Likes

εικόνα

3 Likes

The bragging post saying Asia would be under NA control in 24 hours was removed.

Was going to say the Japanese shared your sentiment after Pearl Harbor.

12 Likes

NA right now

2 Likes