BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Thank man I really appreciate it. It was quite a lot of work.

4 Likes

Dead men tell the best tales

Ah you are a Pirates of the Caribbeann fan boy. i see i see.

Jack Sparrow is my fanboy

Ooft thats rough who in their right mind would let bd2 trap their army off a colony…

• Flashback intensifies * *
5 Likes

Those colonies will get ya everytime…

1 Like

Please hide it, it hurts to look at it. Neutron please, I thought we were friends.

Lol in my defense, for the first 2k ticks my battle policy consisted of messaging people, asking them if they’d be willing to take an equal fight with me so my army would die and I could stop logging in.

pleasekillme

13 Likes

I know I am a noob out here, but killing a tank unit still counts as 1 “enemy units killed”, no?

so a player with 5k “tank” units killed is equal to a player with 15k “inf” units killed.

3 Likes

Nope, the units killed stat is by total soldiers. I think units lost is the same way, but I’m not sure about that one.

7 Likes

It’s actually an interesting question Mike.

I’ve recently had this br from another server:

So we have 200 tanks and 5 inf. In left corner it says- Defenders; Army worth: 605 soldiers ( It makes sense if you multiple 200 by 3 and add 5).
Which brings us to my units killed stats: A bit above 605, considering other small skirmishes.

So I think answer to your questions is no - it doesen’t count as you mentioned. A tank unit killed multiplies by 3 in your stats.

2 Likes

If you’re on offensive and you kill a tank unit or vehicle unit it still counts as killing 3/2 units however if you’re on defensive and you kill vehs/tanks then it counts as 1 unit killed. Not 100% sure though.

4 Likes

BD2 vs WIND

20 Likes

Chris a second time. Ouch

1 Like

Love you too Nick haha. Don’t be shy of your stats, once a nub always a nub :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

wth lizz are you playing eras without me shame

1 Like

well I remember that was not the case before, where people who had tanks/veh and were fighting inf armies, they’d brag about the kill count even when they’re losing. Anyways, I was just wondering if I was missing anything and to shed some light on the stats thingy for a fair comparison.

weren’t BD2 and WIND allied? “Judging from Rania’s BC”

Well, third time’s the charm xD

3 Likes

WIND sabotaged our attempts to raise an op wall bw us and HINI at every step of the way from Australia to where we currently dwell by giving HINI free ops while we were sorta allied.

They weren’t directly attacking us but their intentions were quite clear, giving my enemy an op right in the middle of an op wall we just built screams hostility.

13 Likes

I guess Rania should have VaLu-ed her allies then shouldn’t she? lmao

13 Likes

Statistics always lie

4 Likes