BattleDawn Championship Era 3

weren’t BD2 and WIND allied? “Judging from Rania’s BC”

Well, third time’s the charm xD

3 Likes

WIND sabotaged our attempts to raise an op wall bw us and HINI at every step of the way from Australia to where we currently dwell by giving HINI free ops while we were sorta allied.

They weren’t directly attacking us but their intentions were quite clear, giving my enemy an op right in the middle of an op wall we just built screams hostility.

13 Likes

I guess Rania should have VaLu-ed her allies then shouldn’t she? lmao

13 Likes

Statistics always lie

4 Likes

Yeah claiming to only be against AM while taking actions that hurt everyone else makes it very hard to stay allies. That said, BD2 and others should have just declared war over those actions. It’s quite shady to keep friendly and only break it when you have a sure kill.

4 Likes

I’ve seen MODE and SITH hand over ops and camps to Asia since a truce with HINI, is that hostile actions too?

2 Likes

There is a difference between advancing and securing your defences I guess

2 Likes

If they gave up camps and ops right in the middle of our camp wall, then yes, we’d consider them hostile and look for an opportunity to get even.

I am not just referring to the camp wall that currently stands bw Asia and Hini. We built defences several times in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand which were systematically breached with the help of WIND’s infrastructure.

3 Likes

I agree Michael, still the same action but not as severe.

1 Like

In WIND’s defence, I took ops without asking but I can’t speak for others. :rofl:

1 Like

AM is well aware of the ceasefire we have with HINI and allies. They have the chance to take the camps before HINI or camp hold them. We’ve not given HINI any ops that can be used to bypass a camp wall. So no, not the same thing Keith

10 Likes

18 Likes

OK G, I stand corrected and thanks for explaining. My observation is dark all the way back here in Mongolia!

2 Likes

Screenshot_2020-07-15-04-04-47
Update : SGC joins the battle , i guess muha couldn’t run us over by himself like he said he would

7 Likes

Eh should of been expected from the minute you attacked AT

8 Likes

You should come to Africa then.

Are you playing CE? @Gaurav

1 Like

Hello Ninja. I am a member of the Sith alliance.

2 Likes

another one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow, never knew admin can play.

1 Like