BattleDawn Championship Era 3

As someone not playing CE not sure how much my opinion is worth but 100% agree with you @Sakrie
Admins need to start taking a stand against this behaviour even when it’s high profile players. If it was a random I’m pretty sure they’d be banned quickly for something like this

4 Likes

Dommy was quite literally banned for a similar thing, if the colony is helping you in any way whatsoever you cannot farm that colony. If you are friends and non-hostile with a colony, you cannot farm that colony (you can only collect the tribute resources). The only difference was it didn’t happen on CE. Rules are laid out simply enough to me.

So either there’s different rules on what cheating is on every era, which is terrible for a game, or the rules are being applied differently to different players, which is terrible for a game.

1 Like

It says former alliance members there is nothing about Allies in it.

The plot thickens

5 Likes

It’s kind of amazing how all my enemies in this game and era are incompetent buffoons while I am a perfect genius. Happy Sunday, folks!

1 Like

BD champion rulesset thread

No placing colonies or having friends place colonies to farm (XP, Outposts).

An ally is a ‘friend’. Same situation as the Dommy-ban; you cannot help someone beyond the Tribute-resources from being conquered. This includes fighting against common enemies.

• You cannot in any way (intended or otherwise) benefit the alliance that has you conquered currently beyond the “tribute” resources, for example: you cannot send squads at other teams if this could be in your conquerors advantage and you cannot create outposts you cannot defend.

We forbid any discovered tricks, loopholes, potential usages of existing mechanics that the assigned admins are not currently aware of, a request for permission to use such discoveries needs to be requested and granted up front.

This is why people like myself and @Moe message the admins before we do anything that could possibly viewed as breaking a rule. Loopholes in rules is literally what everyone is arguing here.

(I have no idea what to think from Moe’s messages tbh. This is so incredibly stupid all around and on the admins)

1 Like

Now that we’ve seen that farming is illegal, how about everybody stop farming?

Oh nvm.

1 Like

Find whatever quotes you want lmao I don’t really care Sakrie, if you’re gonna bring up quotes of me wanting Nopy off this game and say Im a hypocrite then that’s pretty naive of you since people’s opinions change if you didn’t already know.

Either way it has nothing to do with this? My point is that its pathetic that everyone is directing their issues with the rules on the farming stuff on Nopy when its pretty clear he asked the admins, so any problem you have you should make a point to the admins not use it as an excuse to single out Nopy.

4 Likes

Alright, I’m gonna plant and see who takes me first/

there is a cheap hoe in aussie getting moved from one city to another

1 Like

Is this like some sort of expression? I don’t really understand.

Echo on Wind

19 Likes

This picture embodies pain itself.

1 Like

3K inf
3K XP

wtf? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I just planted in Antarctica, how long do you think I will live?

What sakrie posted is indeed correct. Now go ahead and put my message and his together and bam. You might find a simple answer :slightly_smiling_face:

As a little side note. We often dig into details as admins when determining xp farming. With this. We also at times know more about strategies than opponents and the biggest thing we never want to do is tell the world someone else’s plans/strategies.

5 Likes

Ah yes, the guy who prides himself for being the the best sub leader is calling me cheap LMAO. Go get some backbone first mate :wink:

1 Like

Stop stop he’s already dead!

I thought I’d clear things up regarding Nopy farming our member. He’s logged twice in the last 1k ticks which is how long we’ve been willing to take a new member in. We could’ve simply kicked him 1k ticks ago and all this talk about farming an ally would not have happened. The only reason he has remained in the team is due to how little we care about playing the era due to how busy most of the team is in real life.

Clearly we’ve seen this era you are allowed to farm allies so please stop crying everyone.

10 Likes

Well said…