Battle Dawn Reporter Special Edition

Major battle between CC and Off.

13 Likes

All those DMG inf led to win.

1 Like

DINO and JWs are not allies

4 Likes

Folks are still under the impression dmg isn’t that good. But it’s always been true that dmg is king of nearly even battles. The “pro” build has always been meant for 1 type of battle. An extremely advantageous one. It’s always been the case that the “pro” build was meant to take on battles that involve a nuke, spy, or 3x as much army.

15 Likes

Someone please take their time and continue special reporting

2 Likes

Would love Updates on this thread if anyone has the time/will
Was a great read so far!

2 Likes

Agreed, I’d like to see this updated as well if anyone can. The reporter for CE1 was great, would love to see that happen here.

1 Like

I dont think Aihara is playing the game at all those days ( probably ).

1 Like

First I would like to apologize for disappearing. To the M1 team that I just dropped out of suddenly without explaining and to the people who supported and messaged me to help BDR in its short run time.

I havent touched my PC since last month due to having to rush over to my dad who had a Gout attack suddenly. Had him get a check up and turns out he also has Lung Cancer.
Now to top off this amazing shite sandwitch my Mom has been struggling with her mental health and depression for a couple of years now. This kinda made her go weird.
Pro tip if you have a family member or someone close to you having obvious “issues” dont ignore it like my family did. Dont mind how it looks or "IT looks bad if she gets help. Mental health is absolutely horrible if you let get worse.
Like the meme : Stop it, Get some help

So what does this mean for BDR you might ask?
I might not be able to continue it. I have had barely the motivation to play games,read or text on even my phone.
I dont have any plans to leave my Dad at home alone with the Corona Virus running around. I dont really feel motivated to write anything by logging in on mobile to scan and message people(Puffin is hard asf to use).

I would like to thank the people who kept posting on this thread and sent me a bunch of information in game as well.
I would like to apologize again to those people with my head on the ground for not finishing this. Im really ashamed for not at least finishing CE era.

Special thanks to
Angelwings for his kind words and was one of the first to respond and made me think I couldve finished this.

Big Thank you to Claw for keeping the CE 3 Ranking updated. You are super cool for that.

Im glad the forums are a little more alive now.
I will attempt to return in the future or at least save the screenshots I have and messages shot my way. If someone else wishes to compile something with that. Just message me in the future and I will send them your way.

Also thank you for the criticism and ideas. Ive learned how to write basic articles beacuse of this and also to the legend who force fed me links to help me create a readable post.

24 Likes

Irl > games. Good luck in your fight assisting your parents Ai.

I hope your father situation is still manageable and you l pass that struggle and your father will be healthy again. Wish you the best.

4 Likes

I am truly sorry to hear of all your home life health issues. I pray that your family heals from all of their ailments. It was truly a pleasure to read your posts. I wish you only the best…and oh I am a girl cheeky grin.

4 Likes

You have my thoughts man, I hope everything goes well - do what is best for you and your family in this situation 100%.

4 Likes

Real life is more important, focus on your family not on game, you can come here for some change of mood and if you like this or give you some kind of happiness otherwise care for your family it is more important, they need you more. I hope your mom and dad get well soon and you too get some peace of mind . :pray:

4 Likes