Battle Dawn Reporter Special Edition

eM vs HC an early war for control of the Alaska/North West Americas region. WTF seems to be friendly to eM

KNH and R sharing South West Asia in peace.

5 Likes

FIrst 3 players to get crystals on tick 6

4 Likes

This is probably the cause of the war

3 Likes

HC launching attacks on WTF - Tick 15

2 Likes

Looks like KRAM has also joined the war against eM . The Fight for NA is getting tougher as more teams try to take control . Right now it seems to be HC and Kram Vs eM and WTF

SAND has also started moving into NA from Greenland, not sure about the relation between SAND and Kram but they seem to be allied as of now

-Tick 15

6 Likes

Great catch. SAND are in an awkward spot to expand. With NA being the only viable option without over extending across the Sea.

6 Likes

Any idea who Immortal is y’all?

3 Likes

Meanwhile in India FEAR and ANGL getting some free conqueres. WHo knows what will happen with R and KNH. I hear they looking for a good ally :wink:

7 Likes

looks like they formed an alliance already. CC, WC, ANGL, FEAR. ANGL and WC are obviously brother alliance and ANGL has the main players.

1 Like

Looks like more trouble for eM as VORE , SA and MG also turns against them .

eM seems to be outnumbered right now , but i guess its too early in the era to say they have lost the war.They still have 3956 ticks to keep fighting :wink:

It will surely be interesting to see who manages to capture NA though. Right now the competition seems to be between SA , Kram and SAND

7 Likes

When we can see the second edition ?
Any schedule?
:skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Was planning to write it around tick 50 to 100. Still working out what to write though.

8 Likes

This is awesome keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Currently BDR will be on hold. IRL issues just came up. Will try to make one in the future.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear this, but we understand. I hope all is ok with you.

3 Likes

Dont worry my love I will update when I can

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, it was a great read!

I hope your issues will work out well! Best wishes!

5 Likes

Let us know if the folks at the BD community can help. Wishing the BDR a speedy return!

2 Likes

Em, Wtf, and John have been forced to relocate to Antartica. Some armies are still alive in NA though which Sand and friends continue to fight alongside a few SA armies.

AA began a war with BLCK in Antartica and BLCK requested help from their ally SA. SA relocated a colony to the front of the war and it has now been conquered by AA by the war is fluid. Haven’t seen a br yet from either side.

In Europe, CC continues to fight a war against both Off and On. One army of CC has so far been killed by Off.

In Aussi, YNV was attacked by Fear, ToS, and ANGL. A peace deal seems to have been cut and a leadership change has happened.

14 Likes

War in Europe heating up

9 Likes