Admin taking side how much they paid you for this

we are not playing long time,we new started game for friends help, and starut ban us get paid

2 Likes

Wow, I am sorry you had a bad experience with Admin on this world. I would suggest you talk to that admin about the situation. We all have disagreements with admins at times, and we all have admins we prefer to play in their worlds due to how they handle situations. I’m not sure that admins particularly take sides, but I do know some admins are extremely harsh where as some are very lenient. I prefer to play under Joe, as Joe is lenient and therefore the worlds can be pretty wild at times. I find Ash to be harshest in his decisions, but some like harsh decisions, and enjoy playing under him. I think it’s a preference. But to come here and curse and yell and act out won’t get you anywhere. I suggest you delete this thread and go speak to the admin directly.

2 Likes

You clearly stated and i QUOTE:

Requesting planters is a perma ban offense, and is stated in the rules made by the community and admins. Requesting for colonies to be planted for spamming is seen as an advantage to the other team hence is ban worthy. I know Theo and Joe enforce this rule very highly for their worlds and to see Stuart do this as well is good.

The only time where admins will NOT ban spammers is when they were orginally planted at the start of the era or before war has commenced.

Like what i posted in the other tread Do not Cry about admins taking sides they DON’t.

I also Agree with Angelwings crying over the forums, about Admins taking side is not good You better delete this thread.

2 Likes

Bro you have no idea what ur talking about, spammers and planters are more than legal on every world. This has been discussed so much. CWL literally subsists on having people plant and spam for them to win wars

3 Likes

When are you inviting me back to FLUX Jessica :frowning: ?
CwL suckasss…

2 Likes

CWL use this this cause they plant them at the START OF THE WORLD as SUBS that is different then getting seperate colonies so obviously they won’t get BANNED…Maybe you should do it if you cry soo MUCH Otherwise STFU and deal with it

2 Likes

bruh who tf are you LMAO

2 Likes

shoot ur ign rn, imma plant

2 Likes

trash talk
bla bla bla bla

1 Like

nyb open my block!!!

1 Like

Hi All,

The user has admitted to having more than 1 user account and currently discussing the nature of this with them.

3 Likes