Wtf i̇s thi̇s galaxy3

@Kenny what the fuck is this before galaxy3 start u said 3k token for winner ans unlimited size after we bring people ans there no competition u just closed my team to dont invite anyone and downing blue reward to 700 how the fuck is that possible
what did we do to you , its not our probleam if someone didnt plant and make a team we want what u said before era start
u guys r fking game then crying there is no competitive we r downing reward to 700 unless there is no war
is that fair @Alexander idk i have to talk with who i hope you guys can see , and fix this shit

3 Likes

Hey, such is life sometimes where there is no winning solution to something. I made a mistake plain and simple, but it would be a further mistake to allow the farce to play out. I never blamed you or your alliance, I clearly only stated I made a mistake. You’re still gaining a lot out of this either way, so I don’t understand your disdain. I didn’t make my choice lightly, but I don’t think it is correct for me to backtrack due to pressure either.

Please take it as a learning experience for myself, and know that I didn’t make the decision to snub 242 or yourself. I would make the same decision no matter who it benefited for the same reasons I stated.

2 Likes

I clearly only stated I made a mistake
Why do I and my teammates suffer as a result of your mistake?
Also its not just 242 there is too many member i bring , its your probleam like i said 5-6 times you did mistake and we are suffer pain lol
how the fuck is that possible excuse me ?

1 Like

Also u closed my team as u call “UNLİMİTED SİZE MEMBER” XDD
Very funny
there is only some people left who is playing this game and u r making us quit with ur mistake and ideas

1 Like

You have suffered no pain lol, I have not reached into your pocket and stolen any of your money, nor have I somehow reduced what you have currently.

There is absolutely no punishment being doled out here. You are still gaining.

I cannot make a mistake and then be like: Well it’s a big mistake but I’ll just let it go anyways.

2 Likes

You are stealing my 2.5k blue lol
the only reason we planted here unlimite size + 3250 tokens
but now u r closing my team and down reward to 700

1 Like

And u have to do something about it.
İts too ridicilous

1 Like

I did something about it, it was ridiculous I agree. You’re the only person to show disdain for my decision so far, and I’m sorry I cannot change your mind. Like I said, I should’ve had automated factions. I intended for something and got a different result. Since the result I got was only going to get worse I stopped it before it could.

2 Likes

Well bad system , bad admins
u can change rules after tick100 and down reward
u can close my team when u call it unlimited size
i hope you wont be admin bd2
i am done with this shit
have fun

1 Like

So desperate to farm blues on a dead era :rofl: :

2 Likes

meh kenny called it event how can we know only we r going to plant the probleam is not farming dead wras he changed rules and fucked it

1 Like

After thinking I do recall Alex saying that rules can’t be changed mid-era including the prize, alliance size and the length of the era tho so I’m not sure about the reduction of the prize thing.

3 Likes

it is what it is, I feel sad this era turned out to be this dead, I had high hopes for some good 2 weeks nonstop fighting with no sleep :frowning:

2 Likes

10 years of BD, this must be the most stupid thing an Admin has ever done, changing the wining prize mid era. GG Kenny

4 Likes

Blood for the blood gods

1 Like

I gotta agree with muha, prizes should not change mid era.

2 Likes

This is so lame @Kenny

3 Likes