Wow! What's new to a player that hasn't been around since 2013?

Hey everybody!

I was once a mod on the old BattleDawn Forum (Jake :smiley: ). I was about 14-15 years old when I was a mod and now I’m 23 and graduating college with a bachelors in CS haha. Crazy how things change. It’s odd revisiting this game! What’s new?

Also who’s left around? I saw Simmen is still on the forum, I saw Joe is still an admin, is there anyone who might remember me left around here?

Also what’s going on with future ideas in regards to BattleDawn? Is a non-flash version of the game being considered for development? I often think about this game’s sandbox rts style and I think about what a modern adaptation would look like. It’s always fun to think about!

Anyways, I joined M1 as an experiment, so I’ll be around for at least another couple weeks! What’s up?

9 Likes

Sequel comes out later this year with some decked out graphics mobile app(i think?) and its on steam

3 Likes

Damn, as in this Jake?

Welcome back man! Kinda freaky because I actually asked @Doomer_Nationalist if you were still around the other day. Some kind of timing that is haha

7 Likes

Hey Jake, it’s Buford!

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back Jake! Glad to see old faces return to BD. One good side to this whole Covid situation…

1 Like

Oh dang aint seen for a long ass time , wb

2 Likes

Another face I didn’t think I would see again. Welcome back man. Gato has multiple options for a post flash future for BD as well as a successor to the game in BD2 that is being developed.

1 Like

you really could say he ran that CENSORED

you really could.

4 Likes

Woahhhh I think I remember you, welcome back

2 Likes

What are you wearing right now JAKE from STATE FARM?

4 Likes

Hiya Kenny, I’m wearing ugh, sweatpants

1 Like

Yup! Haha that was my signature forever!!!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Also I don’t know how this forum platform works sorry if I’m double posting right now haha.

Wow that signature photo brings me back.

2 Likes

With Alexander in charge, double-posting is now allowed and even encouraged

2 Likes