Would you play a ½-ticker?

Would you play a ½-ticker?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you would, which world(s) would you play it on?

• Earth
  • Mars
  • Fantasy
  • Galaxy

0 voters

5 Likes

fucking perfect. I could actually get a good nights sleep :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Terrible idea. We need faster worlds not slower.

5 Likes

Doing a 0.5 ticker for any world other than mars is just dumb

5 Likes

Yeah literally, idk why people voted Earth the most. Would literally take 6 months lol

3 Likes

Though I definitely would love to play a half ticker, I would have to say that it wouldn’t reasonably be feasible on worlds as Earth and Fantasy due to both being relatively immense in terms of size as my fellow battle-dawners have pointed out. However, If it would to be ever done, I think it would more convenient to have it on Mars. Smaller world for half tickers would breed more fruitful results as players being able to enjoy the game while working and getting enough sleep so to avoid ‘burn-out’ in the long haul. That’s not to mention the extra time allotted for war preparation which I suspect will enable veteran players to make less mistakes and newbies willing to play the time to learn at a comfortable pace.

Wouldn’t it be better if the number of members per alliance be extended to 12 for this era?

Carry on the discussion!

3 Likes

One month would be 360 ticks. If the world goes to 2000 ticks as some do, thats about 5 and a half months. Imagine that.

8 Likes

So, as long as the world you are currently playing?

1 Like

A normal 1/2 ticker era isn’t the same as a Championship era. Unless it was another huge event like that (which most likely won’t happen in BD1) I doubt many would really want to play an era for such a long time.

Edit: changed anyone to many :sleeping:

1 Like

We had good enough votes to have one though

3 Likes

I know, I voted in favor back then, but I didn’t see how long it would really take. Seemed like a good idea on paper :lying_face:

Either way yeah I guess some people would want to, especially in a small map.

1 Like