Working from home :-)

Hi All,

Well like many returning soldiers, I too have returned (but not playing) to annoy you old fools after a 5+ year absense. You can thank Lobo for his late night message which brought BD back to my attention. Anyways, firstly I’d like to congratulate Andrei for acquiring BD. Secondly, I’d like to congratulate Alexander on his appointment as the figurehead of BD, there’s no better man for the job. His love and passion for BD and the community is miles ahead of anyone I know. Also a big hello to JayRock, Matt/Apollo, Guy, G, Wardy, Muha, Ourania, Panty, Baby Kong, Milan, Azeem and all you old school BD champs that I shared alliances with.

Anyways, with the formalities out of the way, what is happening in CE? Can someone give me the summary of toxicity, backstabbery, likely winners?

Regards,
Keith

8 Likes

I’d suggest reading over the CE thread to get more info , its a clusterfuck as per usual

4 Likes

Will do, thanks @Feitan.

2 Likes

Oh hey Keith, welcome back. Place on E1, you won’t regret it. It’s indeed one big clusterfuck, with more resources and alliances than ever.

4 Likes

Holy it’s Keith :smiley: welcome back

2 Likes

ah shit. There goes the neighborhood.

2 Likes

I planted on E1 for a look. This one forgets how to play, I even done the tutorial :smiley:

How you doing gents? Catch me on Skype: doolo1990 @Senatus @MuhaLudi @Apollo

2 Likes

Welcome back Keith! Hope you doing good.

Your son ready to play yet? :smiley:

As they said, you’d be very welcome to the CE cluster… thing.

Alternatively there’s events on other worlds - for example on E4 you can play an era that runs just 8 hours a day, with 12 ticks per hour. Earth 5 solo heating up too…

3 Likes

Yo Keith. What’s good my man.

2 Likes

Doing well Alex thanks. The son is more interested in his consoles, I’m yet to convert him… I may just give another world a go for nostalgia. Loosen off the cobwebs :slight_smile:

Catch me on Skype for a chat sometime. @Gaurav you too G :smiley:

~Keith

1 Like

Can add you to the main skype chat if u want . Granted its just pure aids

1 Like

4 Likes

Will! Thanks for not responding to any of my FB messages lmao

1 Like

NIRKITTY!

ITS YOU!

How are you??

2 Likes

I don’t really use facebook, a bit recently when I lose the ability to hold my tongue when fallacies are being spread far and wide. Never had it on my phone such a battery drainer so I apologize.

Doing well just working from home now staring at the cat in a pumpkin every day.

1 Like