Why does no one take me in there team

Why don’t anyone take me in ;( in there family I’m getting bored of playing alone

2 Likes

Maybe introduce yourself in #gameplay-discussions:player-introductions and let people know why they’d want you =)

1 Like

Got skype? It’s probably the best way to connect to the broaders playerbase.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because you’re a ghost :ghost:

7 Likes

@Alexander most of the people know me

@Simmen i have skype

@Malicewolf maybe that why they won’t send me invite

1 Like

It is because you disappear from skype and are totally AWOL in the middle of an important tick, then at the very end of the tick you may or may not do a bunch of moves required of you, giving everyone heart attacks. Do what I sometimes have to do, and play solo (if communication isn’t available to you). Take initiative more and just get stuff done, people will take you in even if you do not communicate.

7 Likes

@Casper you are kidding me right??

you have kind of built a reputation of jumping teams. that’s why :slight_smile:

(not my words, just pointing out what everyone has been mentioning on skype)

6 Likes

Because you’re a :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I personally do not play in families, but I build my reputation on being loyal no matter what to the team I sign up to play an era with. Win or lose. No matter how much crap other players give me…such as I can’t believe you are playing with those people. I an staying until the end. Also, I am active. If I sign up to play I am going to make myself available and active. Do these two things, and many will ask you to play. Good luck in your search.

4 Likes

I will play with you Casper :laughing:

2 Likes

@Seaweed yeah I’m sure there not anything i missed out ofc it hard for me talk when I’m in game because i use phone to play 99% of time and i cannot respond in all chat at same time

@sasuke96 since I’m back i didn’t join any team all team i made on my own there there only 1 era I joined it was leero leading he when inactive half team left and join enemy

1 Like

all I’m saying is, your reputation precedes your name

5 Likes

Why do u want anyone to take u in their team? Make your own team, invite me and get kicked :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This man’s ideals sounds just like what I stick with doing :smiley: maybe we shud play an era together :slight_smile: but i also play for a few fams once in a while :stuck_out_tongue:
(not rn tho, I’m kinda in a break phase )

also another edit, i dint know Angel wings is a lady :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Casper, you were one of the most easy to manipulate people I’ve seen in BD. You would abandon your own team just to save your army some losses if somebody sent you a message offering safety.

At least my reputation is that I’m a loyal asshole.

With all respect your only hope of actually changing that is to start a new alias.

5 Likes

this is a good way to describe me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hit me up on Skype. Maybe we can play together sometime. Sounds fun.

3 Likes

I always take you in you idiot. I even got trolled for an era for it. But you suck you really don’t communicate I hate it

4 Likes

Casper you throw tantrums.
The End

5 Likes

I guess we have the answer now…

16 Likes