Why does Hawk always backstab?

Why does Jamie (Hawk) always backstab/spy for other alliances?

Every era I see him in, there is some internal conflict and some weird backstabby stuff happens

Don’t recruit him in eras, unless you’re dumb!!

2 Likes

yea he always does it. xD

2 Likes

i’d take Hawk twenty times over than either of you

8 Likes

Hawk is a great teammate. If your going to make a thread show evidence of all these eras.

5 Likes

Lol, I have seen both of u play. I’d also play with Hawk rather than u any time of the day.
As for backstabs go, u all always hear one side of the story and nver bother knowing the other side of the story from other’s perspective. stfu all of u.

And yes. Please show evidence.

3 Likes

I’ve played with Hawk for a long time, good teammate and almost never backstabs. Even so backstabbing is part of the game Lol get over it noobs. Never seem him spy for anyone and never ever backstabbed he’s team before.

So enough with the lies because you can’t win noob. Go join Neutron idiot

4 Likes

Who even are you? Lol

1 Like

Ali…

3 Likes

Seriously dude, wtf have I done to you? This is a completely unrelated post by someone I don’t even know and you still gotta bring my name into this?

3 Likes

Yeah nub go join newbtron

3 Likes

Literally nothing, Just enjoy your reaction.

3 Likes

ur all delusional trust me he’s not a good guy

you’ll see

1 Like

Who are you??? im still waiting…

2 Likes

i am the rank 8 boat

1 Like

… Wait was that suppose to mean something i asked who are you and you say rank 8 Boat? Is that how big your Ego is or are you just stupid? i asked who are you, not if you had a Boat you scrub you cant even answer a simple question

3 Likes

ignore him he is just fucking around with you man :unamused:

3 Likes

throwing in my two cents since this seems to be everywhere and most are saying hawk has never backstabbed etc, I played with him once, everyone told me he was a spy, I told him I would back him up as i didnt believe anyone would backstab for such a meaningless war, went to sleep, woke up to hawl leaving the alliance after breaking network and attacking our members. IDK about other eras or whatever but that was definately a backstab of the most vicious kind…

3 Likes

Yes we have already talked about this though it is a backstab but you told everyone i was a spy when i wasn’t yes i was versing Atom members at the time and i was in Atom but i wasn’t a spy for them i killed 3 of their armies and spied attacked them with you then you start telling everyone im a spy? you can ask the Atom members we were all joking in the chat when we were killing each other, you can ask rein, Excl, Para, saddy they were all there. and this was months ago… why would a spy kill 3 of their armies and LD them so they cant relocate? And if i was a spy why didnt i join them? The only reason why you thought i was a spy was because i was in Atom simple as that.

yeah this was a moth or 2 ago but just said i would add in my two cents on my experience playing with you since there have been about 5 peple chiming in saying they have never heard of you backstabbing. Once again my stance is that half the map told me you were a spy and probably told others you were a spy, I could have kicked you if i believed it but instead i messaged you in private to let you know what was being said and that i would back you up, you kept saying i was accusing you while i said no im saying i will support you then you left and said ya shouldnt accuse people of being spies. I didnt know you were in atom till after and admittedly it did make me a bit more distrustful of neutron but thats a whole other story. Point is thgat it has happened idk about other eras but if 4-5 people are coming on to say you have never backstabbed im going to give the facts as i know it…

3 Likes

Yeah thats fair enough we tried sorting it out but i was sent screenshots by people that you were saying i was a spy when i wasnt tbh i think everyone got in your head and thought i was spying for Atom when i wasnt, if i had my time i wouldnt have done what i did but i had my reasons for it