When will testing for BD2 begin

So testing was supposed to begin sometime in may , can we get any sort of confirmation if its been pushed back ??

4 Likes

I remembered June as the date for some type of early thing, but yea definitely we were promised some form of update relatively soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Curious to hear more in general. (Also wasn’t there going to be another naming competition for the unit teased in that newsletter or whatever?)

4 Likes

Fingers crossed its sometime soon

1 Like

Hello, is there any gameplay footage of the game or anything like that which you might know of? I would love to see it! :slight_smile:

This is all we have.

8 Likes

Alrighty thanks! Art seems cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

where is ketan there ? haha

1 Like

Was just curious about an update on this too, @Alexander’s original post said this:

So assuming we will get an update soon regarding a closed beta.

1 Like

As the email said, current plan is June. We were aiming to have the alpha finished in March-april giving us tons of time, then we decided we want it to be a bit better and were aiming for late may (hence we announced June to play it safe :slight_smile: ) and then circumstances (corona and all that…) delayed it to June.

We’ll share some more sneak peaks very soon, once this queue of worlds has reset. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Cheers alex , looking forward

2 Likes

wait what email? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I had to do some digging too Greeny:

6 Likes

I wonder who wrote that

1 Like

awww closed beta, so who will get the golden ticket :cry:

1 Like

Bumping this thread

Keen to see some screenshots :wink:

1 Like

I just realised june already over , where is time going O_O

2 Likes

So what’s new with BD2? The Similarities and Differences to BD1?

2 Likes

Only 5 days left to June over ,when beta coming

1 Like

you just posted. The beta arrived.

12 Likes

Beta arrived? Where do we test?

1 Like