What world do you want?

I vote for 6 tick with pauses and 10 players. But 4 players would be nice too

1 Like

everyone not voting for the 16 hour break either did not play last era or they do not have a job and they are insane

4 Likes

Yeah 16 hours is too long. I vote for either 6 ticks per hour pauses, or 12 ticks per hour and 6 hour pauses.

2 Likes

Whats wrong with players voting for 16 hour break.
If you want 16 hours a day. Dont play a 12 ticker.
I’d rather have a 6 ticker non stop. Or maybe 2 6 hour pause for 12 ticker.

5 Likes

Get out of here you nerd you quit too

2 Likes

:frowning: Deleted my blizzard account to stop playing

1 Like

Make a new one? =D

I’ll give you 1 red token if yo u beat me!

4 Likes

that’s so weird, I was literally just thinking about how I need a new meth buddy.

do you believe in destiny?

1 Like

I like both of you guys, so Ill have to insist neither of you do meth. Do something more safe, please!

4 Likes

only joking, I’m high on Jesus now baby

1 Like

Just as alex said. 16 hours break should be the dream for bd players that just want 8 straight hours of insanity a day

3 Likes

Just my opinion - The 16 Hr break is so long that the people who would want play a super fast ticker in the first place will slowly lose interest coz the 16hr long break is filled with boredom. The other people who are saying they need a long break, will eventually get annoyed by the insane speed and complain to reduce it to a 6 ticker.

12 ticker idea only worked coz of the current lockdowns in multiple cities and the adrenaline rush is suuper addictive. But after playing last era, i’m pretty sure we need atleast 6Hrs of break.

4 Likes

I played last era and I’m a student, If you have a job and still working in the quarantine somehow then just don’t play the 12 ticker!! simple.
I liked it and want it again with a longer pause (2x 6hours) and be 12ticker

1 Like

Totally agree with you, your comment is great and I’m liking it!

Emilia > Rem

1 Like

i work 50 hours a week and full time school. I played it because it looked fun. Made a team and we enjoyed it. That is why we joined. I can play a 20 ticker if so choose. I am here for fun.

1 Like

Well if you have to work 50hours a week then 12ticker is just not your era to be trying hard and play seriously in, leave it for the quarantined people who are 24/7 stuck in their houses doing nothing but eat/poop and sleep, there are a lot of them enough to play these 12ticker eras over and over, and to be honest, last era lasted for only 6 days so these eras would be a good plays to look for the top 5 or top10 alliance to just collect some tokens for your future serious eras ;p

1 Like

I never said I was trying homie, but i still have the opportunity to vote and have my opinion smh

1 Like

Def would rather have the 6 ticker with no pauses. 12 tickers I don’t even get time to pee and have a smoke lmfao. 6 ticker with no pauses, while I’m unemployed? I’ll take that.

2 Likes

I’d never do meth lol

1 Like

Lets roll and go skank out to DNB

1 Like