What does Gato mean?

Really???

3 Likes

By, for and using cats.

We needed a name and we like cats, what’s the problem?

5 Likes

gato is good name, btw i love cats.

3 Likes

They needed a name, and during brainstorming @Alexander jokingly suggested his furrsona’s name, and it just stuck.

6 Likes

That explains why it’s a cat in the logo.

Actually my Fursona is a 19 year old catshark named Missy who has a strong sense of loyalty, a free mind and is a fierce warrior but as one weakness is a bit too loyal and good so he can have trouble making friends sometimes but when you get to know him…

Wait.

What.

Who tumblr’d me.

4 Likes

Your fursona is me. Just older. Your fursona existed before I was born. I’m your fursona’s spirit…human? half human? wolf goddess? male human pretending to be wolf goddess? Who knows! Also convince the people at BDA to make it the official BD discord plez ty

1 Like

Damn, tumblr got you as well.

Everyone, I promise, Gato Games is not just an elaborate Fursona. If I am not mistaken, Andrei was in a car when he came with it. Wearing his human suit, like any human would.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, you sat in the passenger with your fursuit, whispering ideas into his ear

2 Likes

I think it’s far more to do with what Alex was whispering in Andrei’s ear during their romantic dinner date

2 Likes

48%20PM
Rare sighting of Alexander that day eating Andries food as he was away

2 Likes

I work in fast food, maybe that’s me in the background :thinking:

1 Like

Am I just blind or is there nobody in the backround?

2 Likes

Pretty sure she means the pizza?!

2 Likes

Fairly sure there’s a guy or girl behind the counter there, maybe I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Oh…I wasnt aware you and holo were so close
Im sure Andrie will find this news upsetting

2 Likes

N-no! I-t’s not what you think! >///< You Baka! We’re str-strangers!

I am filled with regret on that sentence.

3 Likes

I am merely checking her for suspicious spots. She had a few but they ended up just being pepperoni.

3 Likes

any more furry propoganda and i’m gonna start inviting sm forumers

3 Likes

Wow, he whispered to andrei for a whole year?!

2 Likes