Unique Achievements

There should be an achievement for reading every single post on the forum.
There should be an achievement for the most liked comment on the entire forum
There should be an achievement for creating the most viewed topic on the entire forum
There should be an achievement for the creating the most commented on topic on the entire forum.
ETC achievements like that for the most ___ on the forum

2 Likes

There should be an achievement for suggesting the most amount of achievements for the forum.

6 Likes

There should be an achievement for double posting and not getting caught by an admin/mod.

Also for maxing out your total number of “topics created” every single day for a month.

Edit: seriously though I have soooo much more to post and I have to wait a full day to post another topic. This ruffles my ridges.

Edit edit: THERE’S AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR EDITING YOUR POST???

Edit edit edit: Just so you are all aware, there is no achievement for editing your edited post. There should be an achievement for that.

6 Likes

Some of these are badges already. Admins and mods can grant custom badges so there’s always a chance a members actions are recognized and granted

1 Like

Add some polls, I dont mind adding a few.

I also wouldnt mind adding a few for BD things if people would like that :slight_smile:

Also robin, you gain Trust Level 2 (more or unlimited topics, forgot) just by reading a few more posts!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Ingame Achievements

So an achievement only the people who are here right now can get?..

2 Likes

Or elcent. Elcent had a CRAZY amount of hours on the old TS forum, honestly I am surprised they never offered him a job or the likes back when they didn’t have any SM employee active there.

3 Likes