Things only BD players understand

Hi, so me and @Djina were talking a little bit ago and you know the usual and something came up in real life that related to BD of course. Then Djina was like “only BD players can relate” and I could definitely relate to what she was saying and I’m sure others can too. This made us think for this idea for a forum thread.

Things only BD players can understand or relate to. So go ahead, it can be memes stories, situations anything that only us as a community will understand. GO GO GO

7 Likes

Every time there is war my firends wanna go out… so i say i have some problems irl so i can stay home and play bd :rofl:

I love you Flafi :kissing_heart: :heart:

9 Likes

When you turn your phone off and play the BD version of Russian roulette.

16 Likes

When you say to a non-BD’er “I just gotta be back at a computer in 2 ticks” and they say, “2 what?!”

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Also, another time, I was driving with a midshipman my family was sponsoring at the time. My phone buzzed from a text and he said, “I got it, keep your eyes on the road”. 2 seconds later, I hear him say, “WHAT?! Greenland’s invading America?!” and I had to explain to him that it’s from a game while practically crying from laughing and trying not to crash the car.

26 Likes

Lmfaooooo that’s a nice one :joy:

1 Like

When you organise trips to the outside world at 5 mins after tick change so you have 50 minutes to get back in front of your comp

19 Likes

At least it wasn’t “You got a nuke incoming”

2 Likes

24 Likes

When I was 18 I got a msg on phone “Relics are out” and my dad saw the msg and asked me if I was doing drugs or selling them and wanted me to explain him the message

15 Likes

Trying to make a trip to the grocery store in the middle of war on a 2 ticker, absolute hell

4 Likes

organizing your entire day around eots and setting alarms at :55 of every hour.

8 Likes

When you’re playing games either on the PC or console and eot comes up so you have to literally stop whatever you’re doing and go check eot.

Its even worse when I’m playing on the xbox with my friends in another room and I realise there is a minute left and I have to literally dash to my room where the PC is and attempt to think, plan and execute my move for end of tick in about 50 seconds then dash back to the xbox to find my friends screaming at me for standing still and being AFK.

12 Likes

Begging your team to let you go pee during a 12 ticker.

5 Likes

Trying to get out of bed at 3:57am really quietly so your wife doesn’t notice you.

6 Likes

I almost got nuked on a smoke break first e4 I played :laughing:

3 Likes

God i hate myself

17 Likes

Manipulating your work schedule so that any breaks/lunch overlap with an eot

6 Likes

then for a particular tick throwing in the ole :05 :10 :15 :20 :25 :30

(I do not ever trust myself to wake up when I’m supposed to)

3 Likes

That would work for me… but i have a habit of turning off all future alarms if i think im awake since it irritates me for alarms to ring when im woke already since i have to shake my phone 50 times to turn off each alarm. Even if i end up accidentally passing out right after. Which means i miss all future alarms

3 Likes

Having to leave and do something really urgently but you delaying going by 2 min so tick turns first and you can get those important moves done

6 Likes