The Last 7 Days of CE3

I’d rather trust ICE who’d actually keep his word despite his feelings over the winning team who betrayed 3 players just out of spite lol.

Btw we truly believed Moe would join HINI at last tick, we had no reason to believe otherwise, WSS had fought everyone on the map except HINI, it was the most logical thing to believe for a 3rd party.

GG

1 Like

Oh Angel I added them

P.S. some people will remember me forever

P.S. 2 Iceman don’t send girls to pick a fight, show up once for a change or keep hiding for the rest of your life

2 Likes

He didn’t end up keeping his word. He saw Moe join the merger alliance with 40 mins left in the tick and still had his team crash and take the relic, nearly giving HINI the win.

1 Like

Buddy as I said last time we shared critical info with ice it got leaked straight up to the forums which honestly was a big betrayal trust wise
Also moe joined before the last tick you still decided to land which almost gave hini the win on score but AGE got lucky lol no idea what you arguing about

I got anxiety from reading this

2 Likes

Just to retort to this. Not attempting to give a what if situation, but the ONLY reason this plan even came close to succeeding was because of the unbelievable stupidity of Casper and Souleater.
I wasn’t naive nor oblivious of the situations on the ground. I had a PLAN A , PLAN B , PLAN C and PLAN D with Plan D being AGE.

PLAN A was to win as ATOM, we would defend the relic under attack from AT/AM ( relic had been prestacked with an additional 6k units.) Souleater destroyed this plan the moment he left the team at tick 3976. He made it impossible to defeat the incoming 1200 squads ( by shorting us a 100 squads) and broke down the attempt to go for a 4 relic win.

PLAN B was to win as ATOM/ZEUS. This was on track till the final moments of tick 3996 when Casper suddenly had a total brainfreeze and decided to extort the team out of money/reds or blackmail me into giving him a top 10 spot with no guarantee that he would turn his attack on Saddy’s relic ( which at the time was neutral). The ZEUS deal was to go for a 5 relic win with 5 spots on each team. It was the most favourable behind our own coalition winning because I believed Nopy and Tabula had earned some recognition. I wasn’t too bothered about the remaining 3 members they would bring on board. This failed only because we had simultaneous pressure on 3 relics at the same time. Casper was attacking one, Souleater was attacking another and AT/AM was attacking a 3rd. We could only salvage 2 out of 4 relics because of the situation hence a 3 relic win would have been impossible because of the fact that Pepe was going to clash into ZEUS to drop their score and Saddy had lost his xtals.

PLAN C was to work with BYZ/HINI. This plan only came above AM/AT merger because of the fact that I trusted BYZ leadership a tinge more than Muha from AT. However, I ultimately believed HINI did not deserve to win. A sentimental decision which may have cost us both the era. I feel bad for BYZ because had they not been tethered to HINI ( who demanded that we merge into them) , this would have worked. I considered a last minute merger with BYZ for 3 relics but at that time, AT/AM would have been able to counter with a 4 relic win in my worse case scenario plan.

PLAN D was to work with AGE. Now there are several reasons why I wasn’t in favour of this plan. Reason 1 was that this merger contained some of the most untrustworthy people I had met in my lifetime in BD. ie. Muha and Alfie. And I did not believe for 1 second that we would not get kicked. There were two critical things that forced my hand. The first was that Souleater and Casper had stupidly both decided to stab and that left us technically with 2 relics. Merging with AGE would ensure a 3rd relic since they were taking one of our relics plus any additional relic on the map would have been a secured victory. On tick 3999, I was attempting my last ditch attempts to get Casper/ Souleater to turn and if EVEN a single one of them had had a change of heart, the era result would have been very different. I was in full blown texting mode with Souleater, Casper and Saddy trying to work out a solution. I even decided to allow Souleater a place on the ZEUS merge as one of our 5. But he attempted to dupe us by receiving the invite to ZEUS and refusing to turn at 3999 eot. As a result of this final action, plan A, B had officially failed. Only remaining options were C and D.

Now I knew our best bet was to merge as late as possible into someone at tick 4000. ( Note that all this while I am in the emergency room at the hospital shuffling between my phone and attempting to see a patient that had come in about 15 mins before the end of tick 3999). But UNBELIEVABLY and UNFORTUNATELY I receive a call from my superior at about 7 mins near the end of tick 3999 that a patient needed urgent surgery and I was required in the OR. Now I attempt to stall as much as I can ( since I’m talking desperately to Souleater and Casper) in order to ensure that the last 6 months of effort end up as planned for ATOM but I get called a 2nd time a few minutes later asking for my immediate presence. At this point it’s close to 1 min eot of tick 3999. I call Casper one last time asking for his decision…no response. I call Souleater again asking for his decision, he refuses to turn… I text Saddy that he cannot turn his army to defend against Souleater because at this point I’m considering the possibility of the need for a score win. I inform Saddy to wake Kazu up and wanted us to merge into AGE early of tick 4000 so that I could dump my phone and run to the OR. ( so that I didn’t come back to some strange news that someone missed the merge) We join, I rush to the OR only to find out that I needed to wait a few more minutes to go in. I text Tabula on discord expressing my regret that I had to go with the AGE deal. I’m waiting a few more minutes and then we get kicked. I now know that my fears were confirmed, there was no way for us to give any ATOM folk a win. The surgery gets delayed even longer and I ask my colleague to step in for me because I was a bit too distracted to focus on the operation at that point ( texting my apologies to a bunch of people)

I beat myself up a little for the decision to merge that early into AGE but that was only because of intense real life pressure which I could not discuss. Even Saddy was not informed because I didn’t want him thinking I was too distracted to make a decision. Took the burden upon myself, but at the death I asked his opinion one last time and he felt we had to go with AGE and so we did.

Overall I’m not mad or shocked we got kicked because I expected it to about a 60% degree and it’s Battledawn so fair play to the winners.

I’ve dealt with low- life scum all the time in the game and they don’t like me because I tell them exactly what they are. I don’t hide or try to make friends with the same people who are willing to dupe and cheat their way to win against all odds. Those are not my folk and I’m not worried in the slightest when players take offense for getting called out. The truth only deeply hurts the people who lie to themselves the most.

At the end of the day, in accepting the AGE deal, I felt at least Energy, Felipe and Faker had earned their place in addition to Saddy, Kazu and myself. That gave me enough comfort to go through with it.

In my heavily biased opinion, the ideal line-up would have been : Nopy, Felipe, Faker , Saddy, Neutron, Kazu , Djina, Moe , Energy and Adam. Based off EFFORT alone. Congratulations once again to the winners and be wary of ATOM on BD2. We’re taking the game by storm.

PS. Shout outs to Tabula for being smart enough to recognize a good ally in ATOM and being faithful (although his plan to win would have been destroyed ten ways to Sunday since we could see it from a mile away). My respect to Energy to by far impressed me the most this era. A well deserved place. My salute to Nopy for being a really determined BD player. My love and affection for all of ATOM folk. My eternal hate to Casper and Souleater who have no idea how stupid they were and would have been CE winners by now.

I love this game for all it brings and there are no real regrets. We won this era but only without trophies to show for it. L E L.

26 Likes

19 Likes

The only thing that almost gave HINI the win was you kicking a guy with 2 relics :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The funny thing is they almost lost to the people they so much despised because someone else they also despised had to be booted so that their friends could fit in there instead. Of course risking losing and negating DrBones and PePe their spot on the winning team. All cuz they couldn’t put their differences apart for one hour :slight_smile:

6 Likes