The fate of minigames

First Question: Will minigames be back? They’re a bit broken at the moment, maybe change them all together?

3 Likes

I remember about a year ago I msged alexander about it and he said they are aware of it but its not in the current pipeline, so probably not too soon

3 Likes

O. Good to know. Thanks for the heads up Yeet.

3 Likes

I have looked into them several times now and every time I turn on debug mode, they work.

It’s incredibly frustrating!

Eventually i’ll duke out what the actual problem with them is and fix it… Hopefully…

7 Likes

Good luck fixing it then, thanks both Yeet and Product Manager, the Alexander

3 Likes

Probably low on the list of things to work on though

2 Likes

this is arguably the most important problem to fix in bd

7 Likes

Fairly yes, it’s more of a, if I can figure out how to fix it at some point and it’s not too much, it’s a nice to have. Having bugs in the game kind of irks me a bit, kind of like having a stain on your shirt… It’s not a big deal for this one, but it’s still unsatisfying :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Guys… we need to blow this WAAAY out of proportion. Everyone throw a huge fit. We all quit until the free mini games are back up and running.

6 Likes

I’ll just quit in general. And then lurk on the forum forever. Surely they’d fix it then,

1 Like

Stop threatening the higher ups with a good time.

2 Likes

MINIGAMES OR RIOT (extra characters)

1 Like

So whats the update on the mini games because they are a bit broken at the moment, plus the one that does work, Battle mechs, doesn’t give you anything.

1 Like

we already have a thread discussing this.

1 Like

Whooosh, merging powers in action!

As said earlier in the thread, we’re hoping to fix it in time, just, many things to do and this particular issue seems right now unreasonably tricky for the effect. :slight_smile: We’ll still fix it if we figure it out, though!

3 Likes

they are alredy on it. http://www.gatogames.com/

3 Likes

Thats another company.

2 Likes

WE WANT MINIGAMES! charssssssssssssss

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve never been one of the hardcore players who played minigames while ticks were flowing to get more tokens. I’d rather kill myself.

3 Likes