Some of you might know me

Hey everyone,

I’m Rob. I’ve been playing this game with on and off breaks since the very start of Battle Dawn. I happened to be randomly dropping in when I discovered about all the changes happening currently and I was very happy to hear about it that I decided to stick around for a little and be part of it. I really like this game and part of me never seems to let go of it fully.

Here’s a little bit about me:

• I’m a history and sociology researcher. I’m also a filmmaker.
  • If I am familiar with the given topic, I can go on forever about sociology, history, film, and philosophy. Don’t test me if you’re not willing to suffer through my lectures.
  • If you’re a new player, don’t be shy just hit me up! I love mentoring new players in this game.
  • I read a lot of academic essays. Boring… but useful.
  • I dislike easy ready-made answers, especially in response to grand questions.
  • I collect music records
  • I’m obsessed with music and instruments. I play the guitar, bass, drums, ney, cajon, kawala… I make some negligible money one the side gigging in my city with my band (whom I currently live with).

Hit me up for anything and let’s keep this community alive :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello there rob. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome back Rob! Nice to see you back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Rob. Welcome to the new and improved Gato Games BattleDawn

2 Likes

Hey Alex, thanks :smiley:
Good to see the good ol’ familiar faces

2 Likes

Hey, its this guy
Hows things man?

2 Likes

Looking at your avatar I feel like I know you, is thar right, or is there just a ton of people with V logos?

1 Like

Nice to see you around again Rob!

– Other Alex

3 Likes

You forgot my name!! :sob:

1 Like

Chill out Alex! Don’t be like that*.

3 Likes

Alex… what are you talking about… There is no Josh.

1 Like

Hey other Alex, good to see you again
could you please tell the other Alex to stop joshin around?

1 Like

Really Simmen :frowning:
You’ve already forgotten about that E1 draft lol?

1 Like

hi Rob,
nice to see you
Still curious about wich Rob is Back
i got 6 Rob as players in skype

2 Likes

I said I thought I remembered you, that’s more than I do for most people!

But you expect me to know that you’re the Rob that you are? There’s got to be at least a 100 Robs in BD :stuck_out_tongue:

But nice seeing you again, but glad to see that your life seems to be doing fine. You’re living one of my dreams, to live with the people I made music with, really happy for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry my name is not as exquisite as yours Simmen lol. Btw it’s actually Roberto so maybe I should switch to that one day…
Honestly, it’s quite a good time to be me which wasn’t always the case :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice seeing you again bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

The name is a gift… and a curse

2 Likes

Nice.
add me so when u can.
my skype=yozius
im doing a collection of Rob s :smile:

4 Likes

You are back! Hey Rob!!

2 Likes

Hi rob ppbhardwaj here I think UK me