Shame on those that abuse a JW tag

Just another side sakrie-rant about the state of gameplay currently, move it where needed.

WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH PEOPLE SAYING JW AND NOT “JUST WATCHING”.

Christ, back in my day there was only 1 idiot who would ever fight after placing as JW, DAME. Now there are full alliances and subs of them apparently (basing this off M2 in this specific incident).

Blah blah blah, BD is to win and to do anything to win. That aside, do these people have no actual respect for themselves or their reputations? I’m genuinely curious. I see veteran names in these teams, are they just that lazy and greedy? I see people flash medals to intimidate yet don’t want to fight to back it up, do they have no self-respect?

It’s mind boggling to me, really. JW is a tag to let people not recruiting units build radars to see interesting battles. NOT to farm conquers to boost your ego for 1 week before you suicide.

It’s just sad.

Name yourself anything random, nobody will give you a second look. You feel a need for the safety of abusing those letters, and I feel sorry for your desperation.

15 Likes

i like the pic, other than that i thought JW meant just winning

3 Likes

nowadays it means just waiting instead of just watching… waiting for that chance to do a big ol staberoo

10 Likes

Wait, it doesn’t stand for Josh Wins? :cry:

9 Likes

ey, you said something that was not completely rude for once. I completely agree

1 Like