Remembering old BD Players who no longer play

Hey guys. Thought it would be nice to have a wall where we share about our memories and pay tribute to old BD players who, for whatever reason, no longer are in the game. I’m sure many of us miss playing with an old friend or two, and would love to see them again :cry:

5 Likes

Personally I don’t remember many people, but I do want to mention a few

-My old E3 alliance KING, (ORevert, PrincessZetsubou, Pinksoda, Hutch, GeneralCarty, Mr. Perfect, Vyrrik, and others I can’t remember the igns of)

A ragtag team who turned out to be possibly the best alliance I got to lead. I didn’t get to play with much but it would be great if we were to get back together. We worked together so well and managed to make a stand even in worlds where T and RoFL dominated.

-My old latino friend Martijn Holzman, who was a great help to me when I was just starting to play and who I owe a lot to.

-My weeb friend Yixil, who I got to play a few eras with and who was also a great guide and someone who would never reject my invitations to play, as dumb as they were :joy: would be great if we got to play again.

Rip in peace, never forget :cry:

6 Likes

Pinksoda and Hutch are both around.

5 Likes

pink soda is in neutrons team this e1 check him out :smiley: he is also on skype

3 Likes

Mixan :frowning:
Frank the tank, the man who introduced me to bd 12 years ago :frowning:

5 Likes

Milan :frowning: I miss that man

Ferr3t, Talyn, Vault Dweller, Halfling…

4 Likes

I miss @trajic1 and @Leobratce

13 Likes

Not a day goes by that I don’t miss @trajic1 or my OG WNF homie Lincoln Loud @devila

5 Likes

trajic is just a blurry memory now, much like @Kaen, who died after being consumed by his loli anime

:crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

Chris (Iowa) - great guy

5 Likes

when I first started playing it was pretty common to find teams recruiting people in broadcasts. the first group I ever ended up playing with was a team that played on m2 and m3 called UTOP. Some people from that group still actually play the game lol, shoutout to @LOC, but the majority of them have gone permanently offline on skype :slightly_frowning_face:

shoutout to Tycho for bringing me into skype, Valkyrie (Lee), people from the team I won my first era with (Prymos, @Forgotten_Soldier hey lol, joel), Corin, etc…

could go on for an hour but I it’s amazing how many people i’ve had good times with in this game that have just dropped off skype for good and I’ll have no way to ever talk to them again. I’m glad that I’ve still been able to keep in touch with so many people though. :heart:

4 Likes

oof well I’ve been around since OC and active on old forums, my memory is a lil shaky so lets see…

Dawnice, Tenkai, Ferr3t, LC, Bon3crusher

Alliance wise, SAGE SoLD SoTF, 073 (OC stuff)

ahh good times

5 Likes

+1 to the person who said Mixan.

Also DannyCruz, I miss my sweet cruzito burrito :frowning:

3 Likes

Choka Hontas, bad-ass IDF sexy girl here. by Day I’m out in the field kicking butt just as well as all the boys and looking sexy doing it, with blonde haire. by night, I’m on battledawn showing silly boys how its done and getting the BEST r5 brs ever seen.

Im just like all my favourite sexy girl icons, haha girl power right.

did I mention I’m a blonde girl yet?

that’s right boys, I’m blonde, I play bd, and I’m in the IDF, so you better watch out, because I don’t think you can handle all this tom-boy gamer girl energy I’m putting out.

but maybe, just maybe you can join my army of simps and we can dominate e3 together. and maybe more… :open_mouth: haha I’m a girl

-Choka Hontas, PPC, FFU

5 Likes

ahahahaha no way I remember all of them cos thats when we met. You guys lurked around on M3 and we killed you for some reason I can’t remember

Pretty sure Danny is in Asia coalition on CE… Along with some other oldies who I won’t name here

he is, but I still like to pretend he’s dead

And Andres and myself were the people who figured out some of the “other” names using the old forum profile page login information which updates your last logged in even on the new client.

2 Likes

I just asked them directly. Nobody has any reason to lie to me lol

And I keep most things told to me secret no matter who I’m playing with.

From BG

People like:
Mustafa
Javin
Efrain
Skull
Lord Cyrius

3 Likes