Post bd life :|

Curious what everyone is doing nowadays as activity on BD has dropped down and i havent seen anyone talk about the game lately.

I play chess from time to time along with Mobile legends. anyone else moved on to any fun browser games or something??

4 Likes

Study study study… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Lately, I have been working a lot, binge watching a few Netflix shows, and I am coloring a picture of parrots with gel pens. I haven’t felt much like gaming at all lately. Just doing relaxing things.

3 Likes

Playing on chess.com pm me your username :wink:

2 Likes

ssourabh (username)…

ive started sleeping regularly

hella underrated nowadays

2 Likes

Where tf is BD2??!!??!!
(20 charr)

2 Likes

That’s the hot question right now

1 Like

Started my PhD in Jan and am also now engaged. My project has me going out on a 2-day research cruise monthly for a year, and also have a pair of 2-week cruises in Aug/Jan so basically BD or anything RTS is out of the question for me these days. I have been playing a lot of RimWorld recently.

I also wanted to use this space to gloat that I am a 2014 investor of Doge-Coin. I spent $47 as a college student to buy 32k DOGE, which as I’m typing this has just hit $0.27USD giving me a >13000% return on investment. Get on my levels of idiocy.

4 Likes

Congrats on the engagement Sakrie, and working on your PhD…as for the DOGE coin investment…get good :wink:

There really is life after BD, but I do hope you will check out BD2 if it becomes a reality.

2 Likes