Playing with a brother

I’m playing an era with my brother right now, so I went through the usual procedure, messaged admin and whatnot. In his reply he detailed the ruleset of playing with my brother, one of them being that “we cannot log into each others accounts”, or else we get banned. We have two computers in the house, does this mean that we need to have a designated computer for each account? For example, if I usually use computer A and he uses B, but one day I log in on B and him A, is that a ban for us?

5 Likes

He simply means that you should not login from your brother’s account credentials and he should not login from yours.

Admin will have no clue even if you login in from your brother’s account as long as you both are using same internet connection, however the admin has placed his trust and faith in you so that you and your brother can have a fun time playing this game.

So I hope you remain sincere and honest and don’t resort to unfair means.

15 Likes

Wow, hitmo being positive, rare moment people :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Wtf do you even mean? I never support cheating and stuff, don’t project me in wrong light.

5 Likes

I wasn’t implying that :frowning:

I’ll stop now, won’t go off topic here.

3 Likes

But last time we acc shared and made 2 multies?
What the fuck man Don’t lie :frowning:

3 Likes

Shhsshh… Don’t make it public, everyone is corrupt from the inside, it’s how you project yourself on the outside.

5 Likes