Petition for a new badge

I wanted to suggest a new badge for people like Kaen,Excel and me called Shitposter.

• Yes, i agree.
  • No, disagree
  • Whats wrong with you Annonymu5

0 voters

2 Likes

fat people? why so exclusive

4 Likes

Helps their self esteem

2 Likes

How exactly would members get this badge?.. trough moderator’s hatred?

4 Likes

Well, yes. Admins and mods could grant the badge to the best shit posters in their opinion. I just don’t think that’s a challenge we want to promote here after having just gotten away from SM.

1 Like

True, and it would look like modrator bias when I get it :wink:

1 Like

Yes we’ll first have to enact a new modrator that can be blamed.

1 Like

thats the mods job to decide, What the point if they are spoon fed.

BD players are not SM players. We do have a few toxic players but its controlled toxicity.

3 Likes

I don’t mind some joking badges, it adds to the flavour and culture of a forum community.

That said, I think right now we should focus on solely positive jokes, personally if I would see a ‘Shitposter’ on a new community I don’t know, I would expect a really childish community, and I feel one of our greatest strength is that our community has a great sense of humor and a great level of maturity.

6 Likes

Not while @Doomer_Nationalist exists

4 Likes

what are you talking about? I love adult humour.

4 Likes

Promoting immaturity is not a good idea. Stupidity breeds stupidity. “Shitposters” should be punished when they step out of line and reprimanded. They are setting a bad example for the rest of the community. Giving them special privelege will only make others want to copy them.

4 Likes

@Yeet

1 Like

Wait, who is that kaen guy? Must be someone new

2 Likes

What makes you say it’s a “him”? C’mon, Josh, evolve already.

4 Likes