Passing crystals in the last few ticks

Is it legal to pass xtails in the last few ticks of the era so your sub ends up 3rd ?

2 Likes

Yes, crystal transferring is legal

3 Likes

Yep, they changed the rules like 2 years ago on this…might want to read up on the rule changes if you haven’t lately.

So basically you are saying that i can call 10 of my friends to plant for me(i will conq few of them),they will "help"against my enemy and in the end i will pass them xtails to get 3rd?

1 Like

As long as you don’t farm units off them, it is legit now. Spamming is legal now.

oh wow

CE HERE I COME

1 Like

Rules in CE are different from other eras. Make sure you read those separate as somethings allowed in other eras is not allowed in CE.

oh then i need to talk with notNopy

1 Like

You don’t have to be ugly to me, I was just trying to help you with understanding the new rules. Nvm

3 Likes

Why im ugly to you ?I havent said one bad word about you whole era.

screen 3

so this is legal.Thanks for helping me out.

1 Like

Your reply above about talking to notnopy came off as unkind. Maybe you meant it different than it sounded. And yes the above is legal. You can conquer your friends now, and take their crystals.

2 Likes

Trashcan crybabies are obsessed with me these days Angelo don’t bother xD They’ll find a way to change every topic to me somehow :astonished:

1 Like

Yes, but you’re not supposed to have conquers help you during war which is what his screenshots show, regardless of the crystal issue.

2 Likes

oh the NOTcheater has been summoned

1 Like

Yeah, but

This is true. I was temp banned in G4 recently because I was accused of being an energy farm (after doing random jams that turned out to be against my conqueror’s enemies), so as far as I know if you’re conquered by someone it should be illegal to be helping them out.

2 Likes

Correct, while you are conquered, it is against the rules to help them in anyway, intended or not, including jamming. Its just very hard for admins to go around to every single person conquered and see who they’ve been jamming

6 Likes

Yeah, but doesn’t what’s shown on that image count as helping your conqueror? I mean, if your conqueror allows you to build up in their territory, then that means you and them are in some way allied, so technically they’re helping each other (and if that doesn’t count yet, then eventually they could potentially do so, either by defending territory that’s owned by the conqueror alliance, or simply by being an energy farm).

I’m just hoping the admins look into it now that it’s been pointed out.

Unfortunately not, until they launch at the conquers enemies or jam the conquers enemies, its not illegal. Not to mention all they have to do is release them as a conquer before they do there attacks / jams, and it won’t be considered illegal.

Take UNICEF or QED in AA for example. Both were conquered by SA teams to stop us force relocating them away. But, because UNICEF released the moment he unleashed a spam bomb on us, i.e helping his previous conquer, or QED was released the moment he joined a SA team to help them invade, there was nothing that could be done as he was no longer helping his conquer because they weren’t conquered. Its a very grey area, that unfortunately has allowed players to bend the rules a bit.

Best way to do it, is send admins a msg in game pointing out the potential e farms helping their conquerer

6 Likes

also in the above situation harve we transferred crystals last 3 ticks in the era when its already over I wasn’t actively conquering them during war if the relic timer has 3 ticks left does conquering 2 colonies really change (a war that was already done) in anyway?