Non-Boosting (No using Reds only) Championship ERA

Haha this era wont work because the actually good players will win, and the overrated nublets will quit the game (sun)

1 Like

nice attempt at reverse psychology but it wont work since it was already shot down

1 Like

thats why i was suggesting having it be funded by several players instead of an admission fee. i wouldnt mind donating reds and im sure you will find others just as willing. I was going to ask Alexander what the quantity would have to be donated for them to push this through but with BD2 coming out i feel it is better to wait for that to come out and see how that game works. its possible that we might be able to do an era like that there without all the hassle since I dont think that all the current issues with BD will exist in BD2

1 Like

BD isnā€™t ending completely though, theyā€™re keeping a few servers around.

Just wonā€™t be updated or anything obviously

1 Like

yes but im sure player count will go down drastically as well when BD2 comes around.

2 Likes

while i agree with that, iā€™m sure thereā€™s going to be an amount of players that seriously dislike BD2 and cling to the old one keeping it going somewhat. Runescape 2 -> Runescape 3 comes to mind immediately.

Iā€™m sure BD2 is going to be great, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™ll always be at least one good server held together by people playing for the nostalgia.

1 Like

thats why im saying we wait and see how things are before planning something or making moves towards it. the idea is good but before it can be implemented we need more information

2 Likes

The era where no boosting is allowed (red and blue) and score calculated based on kill count and power as it was tested on bdg. It would be an awesome experience.

1 Like

Alex talked about one last big update for BD1

2 Likes

Obviously we need a Bitcoin-miner operating client side using peopleā€™s processing power as tribute for the no-token era!

3 Likes