Non-Boosting (No using Reds only) Championship ERA

What if there is a Non-Boosting- Championship Era , does the winner of the era make sense to be called best of the best??

7 Likes

Great idea… If admin allows

1 Like

itd never happen cause then no profits happen

6 Likes

We can have an admission fee. Then free for all

2 Likes

This is era has been suggested multiple times and vetoed with good reasons each time by both people in the community and admins, that said if you really want this to happen be like Capo did for f4 and message current admins and alexander. You will have to work out a logistical way for costs of era to be covered as well

5 Likes

maybe like @TheBurner said have an admission fee

Whats better , Beating a red booster to win an era or beating a non booster to win an era??

1 Like

ofc non booster to win an era. I just think it will have different atmosphere if all not using reds although there is admission fee to join the era xD .

sad :frowning: people dont like challenge

If there will be one then it would be battle of families and relatives, you know sacrrificing, conquer boosting, and letting all players you know play just for conquers cheating comes in many ways. :confused: sad though

2 Likes

Cant have a non bosting era, sure how will people negotiate who gets to farm the world??

2 Likes

sounds cool. No red and blues. tons of Advertisments as wreckages.

2 Likes

From what i have seen in this era, many coalitions are approx boosting the same, many heavy boosters without that much difference in power, it will be same results just with lower number of squads but in a same ratio. no point of that era.

2 Likes

This would be dope!

Everyone pays an admission fee to plant and the era could offer unique medals.

All these ‘pro’ players can finally get exposed

Yes, there’s always potential for people to cheat but there’s a difference between high in-game income and literally having high real world income for squads and structures.

It’ll finally even out the playing field. The only people against this are those who use tokens every era and couldn’t fathom a game plan without them.

“Let’s tactically suicide so our overhead gets low and we’ll just build their counter.”
Non-boosters don’t have that luxury, if we die; we’re dead.

A lot of you are not good at BD, you just have enough money to cover for all your mistakes. If you love BD but wouldn’t consider playing this CE Era you are saying a lot about who you are as a player. You would pay $100 for reds but not $10 to test your real skill level.

Where do I sign up

5 Likes

i suggested this idea before. i would love a no-token game. but it got knocked down. due to them not making any money off of it, or very little money (admission fee isn’t as profitable as ingame boosts unless its rly high). i have an idea of how it would work with profits still coming in but with BD ending there is no point. im gonna bring it up for BD2 if the game is similar to BD. we’ll see how that game goes and how the boosting system is different/similar.

4 Likes

Didn’t know boosting made a difference in skill level :rofl:

it does. it changes the mentality that players have and the moves they do. makes them less careful since they know they can just boost back losses. and they spread quicker with tokens at start.

7 Likes

If i remember correctly from your attempt kaen the main reason is that not only will this world turn no profits but it will reduce activity and boosting on all other worlds as well while putting a strain on servers.
Also take into account that the main people that are the market for on-boosting era will lack the means to afford any reasonable admission fee that covers the costs of the era. There is a detailed thread where alex explained all of this before and more.

every year this comes up lol

they kinda have to make money off it to run the servers

1 Like

It makes no sense if you’re not allowed to boost reds but you’re allowed to boost blues. It doesn’t seem like a non-boosting round, but a non-supporter round.
IMO if they want to stick to the theme , it should be a no token round. No blues no reds and no rewards.

4 Likes