Next E1 - Alliance recruitement

I need a team for next E1. I’ve heard rumors lots of teams will plant and make it seem like a small CE with lots of wars and battles from the very beginning. So, let’s plant next era and make it special as always.

8 Likes

Yes, guys. Bring your team and let’s have a good era - I will also be playing next E1 for the win.
Even if you can’t play actively or seriously you can always plant to watch and build up. Who knows maybe you will sneak your way into a win.
After all it isn’t the win that matters but the fun that we have in the era. So, yes. Get ready because next E1 will be havoc and we will try to make it very special.

6 Likes

If any good teams are willing to invite trash like me , i’ll actually play.

5 Likes

play wıth me please you best

3 Likes

Need a team too … Lmk if any1 recruiting

3 Likes

@Malicewolf you really should make a team for this upcoming E1 aswell and play… :slight_smile:
@NeutronX you aswell man, don’t miss out this upcoming E1 will be a great opportunity for the newbies aswell and they’ll have fun
@Gaurav you too make a JW team or ask guys who have time to play this upcoming E1
@EnerGY can also plan a BDA team if he doesn’t plan to go serious

2 Likes

Why not invite Trajic and Felipe along too? And SGC? And lool? Might as well invite PLO and 4E too

2 Likes

Only playing if fluff carry’s me

3 Likes

This nibba knows whats up , tell ur koala bear amigo to stop hibernating

3 Likes

Hey who you calling a koala bear buddy

3 Likes

ur another koala , go bring the boys

3 Likes

Anyone want a player who logs in randomly once in 3 days and doesn’t use Skype?

3 Likes

Aight, team recruitment now in session. Must be inactive and / or a koala.

So far we have zealot (will provide reds for all members), fluffeh (will provide home visits to wake you up IRL), Shibu (will raze the op your inactive army is locked on instead of relocating) and myself (will provide absolutely nothing)

Unfortunately you don’t meet the requirements of being inactive fei and /or a koala.

5 Likes

i’ll play if I can log once a week and my team feeds me all of their resources :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everyone needs to be prepared for abdul, he told me on skype he is also going to bring 4 subs next E1.:grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

I can’t mention everyone now
I already asked everyone to play the era…

1 Like

5 subs u Dumbo…

1 Like

Just plant to screw over rafay’s BOAT for the e1 era…everyone knows hes going for boat so why give it to him just go screw his era :slight_smile: he doesn’t deserve BOAT lol

5 Likes

I wont be doing boat but yes come plant and screw my era

3 Likes

Why Your Guys trying to do great E1 Someone hate 1TICK/Per

3 Likes