New to Battledawn, wanting to play Earth 5

I recently found Battledawn and I’ve been playing on a world, but I’m really behind everyone else since I started playing around tick 500. I just saw that earth 5 restarted and I want to play. I’m really new to the game and don’t really know what to do beyond what the tutorial covered.

If anyone has any advice on where I should place on earth 5 (haven’t placed yet) and how I should start out please let me know.

I also have 600 tokens to start with, I got them using a guide I found on getting them from achievements. So if anyone wants to give advice on how to use them in earth 5 please let me know.

6 Likes

Earth 5 is a solo era, maybe find some people to play with first. Add me on skype, live:larryholsti i will help you

2 Likes

I don’t have skype, do you have discord?

3 Likes

no, i would advise you get skype, that is how everyone communicates

2 Likes

Skype is must my friend. Pl get one then either me or Larry will add you to our chats where you can communicate with more players.

3 Likes

Drop your discord as well, and someone will add you to the battledawn discord.
However as Hitmo said, most players will use skype and thats where you’ll find most of your team mates, so it is very recommended to get that as well.

2 Likes

Don’t give him that discord option, you will add him to dead discord servers and then he will become lazy to make a new Skype account.

1 Like

wait, there is a dsicord, lol add me

1 Like

Hit me up, I can show you the basics as an official BDA mentor if you want.

3 Likes

if u want to learn with a team , msg me ,we have a noob for this era but he kinda refuses to get skype so i dont see any future for him unless i start using facebook messanger as he asked . so maybe i can replace u with him . Team is on E1 btw.

2 Likes

Yup there was this another guy, simmen’s nub who too refuses to get Skype, not a bright future for him likely.

Will forward him this thread to him

2 Likes

Adeptus, BD community uses skype but you can add me on discord Forgotten_Soldier#9709 and i can help you until you get skype! Love seeing new players to the game. ~FS

2 Likes

@Adeptus my team is considering running the M1 Era and we do use Discord, hit me or Forgotten Soldier up for an invite, we would both be willing to help you out.

Also, be the change you want to see man, don’t give into these old set in their ways dinosaur’s demands to conform, Discord master race, all the way!!!

(I call them dinosaur’s but I remember back when there was only one Earth. Man, those were the days.)

2 Likes